Jamaal Charles

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication
Glad he's on my team but just 20 yards rushing is killing my team right now.

But 5 td's and 200 yards receiving is nice. Not to mention Foles going off for 52.

swat1018

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm on the other side of this one... Was up big going into the late games and Charles has single handedly crushed me.

Onefiver

Addicted to Softballfans
He helped me in one.

Killed me in another.

At least the former was in the champ bracket for money and the latter was a consolation bracket in a friends & family deal.

swat1018

Addicted to Softballfans
Only way I make the championship now is for Stafford to play horribly tomorrow. And I don't see that happening. Vereen no showing today sealed it.

mihklo

I have him....yet still prob gonna lose... Decker and Cameron hurt as well as goin vs tannehill djax sjax and bailey. Up 24 with tucker left and goin vs brown and bell. Ppr

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication
I got lucky cause brees and lacy went off in 4th quarter. Only reason I'm winning is cause brees did crap for 3 quarters. Cut the lead to within 3, but Antonio brown's got 2 td's already.

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication
Has Charles, Megatron, Antonio Brown and Foles. Brags about beating up on retards.

I did sit stacy in favor of Antonio brown. Plus D Thomas didn't do anything this week and I sat Vernon Davis. And the retard beat me for the championship last year so brag post allowed.

Illini

Addicted to Softballfans
I have Charles and Foles and could not be happier. Glad I benched Wilson this week. appreciate the advice I got in my thread.

flatstick96

Addicted to Softballfans
The people who got ****ed by Charles are no doubt pissed, but at least you got ****ed by a guy who *did something* on the field.

I, OTOH, got ****ed in the ass today by Alex Smith. I don't think the threw a pass more than 5 yards past the line of scrimmage all game, and still managed 50-ish points.

FRYLOCK16

Yeah i put up a pretty decent game in the early games. Then went up against an absolute buzz saw.

Foles, Charles, SJax, K. Allen, Greg Jennings, Bailey, Sea DST. Guess I'll take 3rd place.