JAMCO Athletic & Screenprinting is back.....

MF'N MGR

Addicted to Softballfans
I know it's been quite awhile since we've been on the boards, but we're still doing custom apparel and spiritwear. Much of the business in the last 2 years has been predominantly local, but Jo wants back in with the boards.

As most of you know, our product is simple: Screenprinted Tees (Cotton/Drifit Tees, Hoodies, and Regular Ol' Caps).
- Basic Art
- Unmatched communication throughout the order process
- Quick Turnaround

Fall leagues are up and running already, but I'm sure there are some bar teams out there looking to replace some shirts and you can feel assured that we can help. Since we can't stock all the garment blanks, typical ship time (meaning day we box them up and send off to your address) is 3-10 business days from time of art approval.......oh wait, did I mention art design is FREE? We can make basic art or can convert your provided art files, as long as it can be screened up to 4 colors - pricing based on amount of colors used with No Screen Charge. *No, We Do Not Offer Sublimation.

We carry the standard base brands in the game: A4, Anvil, Augusta, Badger, Bella, C2 Sport, Fruit of the Loom, Gildan, Jerzees, Majestic, Paragon, Rawlings, and Pacific Headwear.

Shoot me an email at [email protected] and we'll take care of you.

Thanks for the support all these years.

Edwin

Last edited:

MF'N MGR

Addicted to Softballfans
Who's this????? ;) Welcome back bud.

LOL! Thanks Ed, we're glad to be back! I'm not sure who's still offering contract designing on here (two who come to mind are you and noodle), but I will give you a holler if we get art requests that are out of our realm. Take care.

Edwin

MF'N MGR

Addicted to Softballfans
A few requests from a small company (which applies to any custom apparel company on here) to consider, as we receive emails:

1. If you are using the following language in the email,

"We will probably.....we aren't sure.....we will most likely do....we are still undecided on.....not sure if we are going with....etc."

Then you are not ready for a quote. Jamco will not make any design/color/quantity suggestions. This is your order and we can only tell you what we can't provide with our services (ex: we don't have access to Oregon green drifits, screening the neckline of a shirt, or replicating "last year's logo" that was sublimated by X company without looking at an art file versus our color limits)

2. If you are asking for quotes for volume pricing for (ex.) 300 shirts, we will give you one. However, if you have to be prompted to respond back, even after you said it was urgent, and then reply "we found full dyes for $4 and free shipping:" first and foremost, good luck with that company. Secondly, the interweb is out there, so why waste our time? We are a small company and all we have is our reputation across loyal customer bases - especially on SBF.

3. Finally, if we run into a 52 email string of messages, can you just give me a number to call? Even worse, let's say the said string of correspondence occurs, and we get yoy a quote.......but "you need to run this past your team or skip...then you're not the decision maker. As a team, there should be an agreed upon budget, design requirements, etc. There's no time to carry on a lengthy conversation about $10 cotton tees if there's only $48.75 in the kitty for Sunday's bar league jerseys.

Hate it or Love it, this is the truth. Thank you. Rant over. Glad to be back.

edwin

MF'N MGR

Addicted to Softballfans
Bump for those West/Southwest teams still playing league.
Bump for any Winter World's teams looking for some quick and new jerseys.
Bump for all the other Snow States playing indoor ball.
Bump for all the Softball Bruhs out there who need to up their shirt size because of Thanksgiving.

Hit me up at [email protected]

Thank you.

- Edwin