Need Help jboogie

surfacedreamer

The Veteran
Quick summary -

Agreed to price for a 27oz FuDawg (http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1374064) and sent money (gifted). Received a FedEx tracking number from jboogie for bat. FedEx lost the bat and eventually updated the tracking number indicating the bat was damaged/undeliverable. Jboogie stated package was insured and that he would work with FedEx to get things straight. 3 weeks have passed since I sent the money. Communications were good in the beginning but now jboogie is no longer answering my calls, texts, or board messages. I have no bat and no refund of my money. I have asked him to refund a number of times and his last phone communication stated he would contact me 2 days ago - no show on his end. He is aware I have posted a NGTG on the boards and he was on the boards today but didn't bother to respond to my board PM. I have no issues revising the NGTG if he simply makes the deal right and refunds my money. Does anybody know this guy that can assist with getting this deal straightened out? I just want my money back - especially since he'll be getting his back from FedEx for the bat.

Relevant Info:

jboogie
Jose Cruz (sp?)
Phone 909-936-9782 - no VM setup on phone
Employer/shipper info (given to me by FedEx since he shipped the package from his work): Teradek LLC
34B Mauchly, Irvine, CA 92618
949-743-9533

Paypal info for the transaction:
Brianna Mejia
[email protected]
[email protected]

If anybody can provide any additional assistance in helping me get my money back it would be greatly appreciated.

SD

Last edited:

surfacedreamer

The Veteran
Thanks everybody for the feedback and support. Not sure why this deal had to go so sideways but after some communications with the shipper (his work) and Jboogie over the weekend, I finally have a refund of my money as of this morning.