Jeff Hall is The Assassin....

Tbrix26

Part Time Player
that was done by EAST COAST ATHLETICS....... we didnt film it or market it, honestly i agree it sucks

stickin2j

Good clean family fun
All I could do was laugh.

Drowning pool, bad hits in a cage, and pretending to stab a dude with a bat.....

Who was the marketing genius behind this one?

I'm beginning to wonder how hard it is to be in marketing for a bat company. The blind-date Miken commercial posted a couple of days ago was even worse.

Last edited:

CarlsbadDrew

Addicted to Softballfans
They could have an ASA version which would be white and thin, and a Utrip version which would be black, thicker and longer .........Seriously.....This could work.

Amazing. I am already imagining the incredible artwork on the bat. Sadly, I could probably model for the ASA version. This development conversion has been very fruitful. Lets go sell our ideas to bass for big money :)

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Who do they think their demograph is? High school kids? Mandingo? Stroke long and hard.....and now this mma lookin stuff? I like the color combo of the bat, but is still an over priced Bass.

FR20

<font color="#000080">Bleeding Blue</font>
M1194-2-1.gif

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
I cant' believe that people are actually believing that first off it's actually Jeff Hall and secondly that Bass would actually pay someone to film that ****.

guzzler2209

The Veteran
I cant' believe that people are actually believing that first off it's actually Jeff Hall and secondly that Bass would actually pay someone to film that ****.

Uh....that is Jeff. Wasn't produced by Bass, as stated earlier. I'm sure they had fun making it and didn't mean for it to be taken too seriously.

1st Baseman

Addicted to Softballfans
Jeff Hall

[ I'm sure they had fun making it and didn't mean for it to be taken too seriously.[/QUOTE]

I agree, besides, money could've been a big motivator on this...

hitalot

Backside and Gaps
why does everyone have 2 be so damn serious?....im sure it was a joke and they were just messing around...thats hot Jeff Hall is....

captain crush

Addicted to Softballfans
I love how everyone in this thread just about is ragging on a guy that has his own wing in the softball hall of fame,and has his own sports store hook up and his own sick line of bats .and when anyone on here can hit over 500ft ten u can talk about what's wrong with jeff halls hitting.I mean really..think about it.I don't think any of you including myself would be sayin anything if u were pitching to him in a game after seeing a middle shot like that.

whatshisname

The Veteran
I love how everyone in this thread just about is ragging on a guy that has his own wing in the softball hall of fame,and has his own sports store hook up and his own sick line of bats .and when anyone on here can hit over 500ft ten u can talk about what's wrong with jeff halls hitting.I mean really..think about it.I don't think any of you including myself would be sayin anything if u were pitching to him in a game after seeing a middle shot like that.

They all have penis envy

Hackdaddy

Veteran
ill give em credit it was slightly more entertaining than the usual cage videos...

At first I thought it was weird but then I laughed, I think it was meant to be funny/molded toward the softball playing wrestling fans that enjoy the Undertaker type characterizations.

House00

Slingin' lead!
Jeff Hall is an "Ass"assin.

haha... i like this line:D

and i still like jeff hall. his worth bats are much better than the bass IMO.
this is a nice looking bat and im sure the hype will be rediculous... but i have to say that my experiences with bass bats have not lived up to the hype...

so maybe theyll get it right with this bat...

Last edited:

crdawg2521

PowerTek Performance Apparel & Lizard Skins Rep.

No different than when people were talking about KOBE and his rape charge, Tiger cheating on his wife, Clemons/Bonds on steroids, etc.

So, when the issues came up about Elite/Worth with Jeff and his actions as a representative of a major company in the softball world, yes he lost a lot of respect from people.

Besides nobody is talking about his hitting in this video and nobody has "ever" bashed his hitting ability. It's his credibility, integrity, etc that is being talked about so learn how to read.

scuderia

Addicted to Softballfans
Creative and silly but anti climactic. Combat should sue them for using a similar reticle logo. Yes its different but it could confuse the consumer. ;) :D

mnball

Addicted to Softballfans
Sure it was cheesy but they did it for fun and yes that was Jeff Hall . if you have ever seen Hall hit you know that it looks like a pop up alright - usually between 400-500ft . I would love to have pop ups like that.

captain crush

Addicted to Softballfans
No different than when people were talking about KOBE and his rape charge, Tiger cheating on his wife, Clemons/Bonds on steroids, etc.

So, when the issues came up about Elite/Worth with Jeff and his actions as a representative of a major company in the softball world, yes he lost a lot of respect from people.

Besides nobody is talking about his hitting in this video and nobody has "ever" bashed his hitting ability. It's his credibility, integrity, etc that is being talked about so learn how to read.

I can read just fine,read all the posts,there are some comments made about his swing.