Jersey Advice?

Guys, My beer drinking team has tasked me with finding us new Jerseys. I was looking at the Boombah site and like their Full Dye Jerseys. Where do most of you guys get your jerseys at. I am in Austin Texas incase you know someone local. Thanks for the direction!!

skinz187

Bwatah!
i would go with semi-dye jerseys... they are considerably cheaper than full dyes, but still look great.

toad_2

Semiretired Player
Try looking or posting your question here. You may get a bidding war going between companies. It's worth a shot.

We actually have our neighborhood bar sponsoring us, so we can go up to $50 a jersey. Would you guys go with BOOMBAH or another company. Thanks for all the replies!!

Thanks Toad2 for pointing out that section of the Forum. This is exactly what I was looking for. Have a great Sunday guys!

raynskyama

The Veteran
Eh at $50 a head from the bar you can definately afford a nice sub-dye...just collect a few bucks from each player for design fee...should be no problem...good luck

strategy8

i'd rather be golfing...
the boombah's are REAL NICE when it's hott'r-n-amuthr out there... specially in a beer league...
might even save a few people from falling out with dehydration issues and heat stroke...