Jersey Experience

bigmick10

Addicted to Softballfans
Hi Guys:

I know everyone has had varying experiences with companies regarding uniforms. I just wanted to fill you in on our situation. Back in August we went to G4G to get jerseys (our mistake). For 3 months we were lied to and deceived regarding the status of their arrival. Unfortunately those jerseys were never delivered and now we are taking the necessary steps to resolve that situation. Now flash forward to a little over 3 weeks ago when we call ed Sports55. They had done some bags for us over the summer and they were great so we figured lets see if they can help us with new Jerseys. Long story short, John and Jimmy took our order, kept us in the loop every step of the way and today we received our new jerseys and they are SICK (if i knew how to post a picture i would but I'm not that bright). I know critics are going to say "of course it's fast it's the off season" I get it!!

All I am hear to say is G4G really screwed us over and stole our money AND Sports55 saved the day. They will be getting the business for every team I have a say on from now on. If you have had problems in the past all I'd say is give them a second look cause they got their act together now.

Needless to say we will be wearing our new duds Saturday in Jefferson, GA hopefully we'll win a few games and be able to show them off.