Jersey Round #2 Update and Hoodie Round #2 Update...

SwinginDemon

Louisville Loyalist
Jerseys for round #2 shipped 95% complete to me from the New Jersey manufacturing facility. They will ship THE day they arrive to me. Hoodie round #2 was placed TODAY, 6/17 and should be complete in 2-3 weeks I am told. Once I complete and ship the jersey order in full I will open up a 3rd round. :D

SwinginDemon

Louisville Loyalist
20130624_121138_zps457a7c61.jpg

twestman

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey man got my XL Lime Green hoodie... Just wanted to say HOLY **** this thing is awesome! Thanks again :D

Now I can't wait until November to wear it... LOL

donovan106

Hey man got my XL Lime Green hoodie... Just wanted to say HOLY **** this thing is awesome! Thanks again :D

Now I can't wait until November to wear it... LOL

This is why I held off ordering mine haha. It's not even as hot as it gets for the summer. I'll order mine the next time around for sure.

SwinginDemon

Louisville Loyalist
Jerseys out yet?

You guys are killing me! Lol. I shipped MOST of them. Alot of you will be receiving your shirts tomorrow or Thursday. The other 15 percent were done a couple days later and they arrive to me on Thursday via FedEx. They will ship out that day.

donovan106

You're more patient than I am... LOL when it comes time, order one. :D

Haha. I definitely will. I got one of the jerseys this time around and I ordered a hoody and a jersey last year when Eli did these also. I wore the hoody for as long as I could.

SwinginDemon

Louisville Loyalist
Awesome! Glad you guys like them. The remaining ones that weren't finished arrive via FedEx today and will ship out USPS Priority Mail today as well.