Need Help jgerb c'mon man

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
you just deleted your thread, now someone else is going to have to go through the same **** that you just did. 3 weeks and no bat = BB, even if you are "working it out"

Joker

seriously. you saw someone else delete the ngtg thread on softballfury3 in the past and another dumbass who didn't even start a thread. feedback only works if you use it. don't ever delete a feedback thread, you're just making it worse for the next guy who he might try and screw over

Joker

softballfury3 said:
What's up with you bashing me on the board?

You and I have done plenty of deals together and I always hooked u up.

I'm confused why you are making me look like an assholr.

Do you forget I have 900 gtg deals in 8 years with not one bad deal in all my time on this board.

I thought you were my friend. I guess I was wrong.

something must be happening if you got people starting threads asking how to get into contact with you and if you have a ngtg thread that was deleted. they are still there if you search google

also you're not on my gtg list anywhere, never have been and you have left me no itrader feedback

sf3.jpg

softballfury3

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm not arguing with you. The ngtg thread was deleted bc the person put it there bc they had there facts wrong.

Secondly this gentleman made the need help thread bc he lost my phone number and I contacted him immediately.

Whatever the case is any deal that ever went erroneous was rectified immediately. I have dealt with many many people on this board with no issues.

Thank you guys for your concern though. The board needs guys like you to make sure people stay straight up with their deals.

Joker

if i remember right you had sipped the wrong bat on accident and then there was an issue with the 2nd shipment. it had been a quite a while before the deal was fixed

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
no mcm I'm starting a ngtg thread he's still bs'ng me DONT BELIEVE SOFTBALLFURY3 NOTHING HAS BEEN "RECTIFIED"…Should've listened to Joker in the first place and just made the ngtg thread

Last edited:

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
I'll admit it was a mistake deleting the NH post the reason I did is I had an issue with shipping when dealing with bukethead32 about two weeks ago and started a BB thread well it turns out it wasn't his fault and he's gtg so I wasn't trying to make the same mistake again which is why I didn't start a BB thread in the first place but softballfury3 is definitely NGTG it doesn't matter if he pays me back or not I won't be removing the ngtg post ill just update it but I want this noted for the future so he can't pull this **** again with anyone else.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
PM AJ22 or saint and they should be able to bring back the need help and then have it changed to NGTG

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
softballfury3 said:
Is there a reason your bashing me on the board ?

You don't even know me.

I have 900 gtg deals in 8 years on this board.

I have 19 pages if positive feedback and not one bad deal.

I don't know you from a god damn hole in the wall but I can't imagine you not having ANYTHJNG better to do then to play softballfans police.

I sent the wrong bat to him, and he sent it back.

The deal is getting fixed. I don't think that you need to bash me, I'm
Not a newbie I been around a long time.

Thank you for your concern but my deal is getting fixed.

Fix your deal and you won't be bashed. Also, it should not take 3+ weeks to fix anything. Let me guess, wife shipped the wrong bat or you had a death in the family. Or maybe you've been in the hospital. Those are the 3 best excuses for bad deals.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
mcm weren't you the guy who was loling because he is a "platinum goodfella member"

Yes, I was pointing out the irony.

Guy claims he has 900 good deals so I guess it doesn't matter if he's ****ed up a few of them.

Joker

Fix your deal and you won't be bashed. Also, it should not take 3+ weeks to fix anything. Let me guess, wife shipped the wrong bat or you had a death in the family. Or maybe you've been in the hospital. Those are the 3 best excuses for bad deals.

wait you got a pm too?

softballfury3

Addicted to Softballfans
He got his refund and yes I was in the hospital.

I guess it Doesbt matter if I have 900 gtg deals completed.

As long as one or two goes bad then I guess I'm a POS

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
of course your previous million deals don't matter, you screwed these guys. good for you that you are fixing them, but this feedback is 100000% deserved. a true gtg guy would understand that. feedback is earned, good or bad

softballfury3

Addicted to Softballfans
Yea that's fine.

I have to be honest though, sometimes people jump the gun without hearing all the facts.

p17

*671 GTG deals on this board and Counting, with my last couple being pretty iffy

Go put my username in the search box and youll see 25 pages of GTG deals!! plus a couple bonuses

Joker

so tell the facts, specifically the ones about how 2 different guys got told their bats were sent on accident to someone else and how the paypal addresses used weren't yours

p17

he could also explain the ngtg threads that were deleted months ago with eerily similar issues

another obvious reason why you people shouldn't delete threads. don't give in to dead beat seller's demands, it's blackmail

softballfury3

Addicted to Softballfans
P17 and Joker, I would appreciate it if you two could politely stop calling me names and putting me down.

I earned my respect on here by doing a ton of good to go deals..

I won't let 2 deals ruin what took me 8 years to gain.

Joker

P17 and Joker, I would appreciate it if you two could politely stop calling me names and putting me down.

too late for that, you've been caught in multiple lies and left negative feedback on the guys you tried to screw over. you're a piece of **** and you're rep is gone

softballfury3

Addicted to Softballfans
Joker kiss my ass your the piece of **** for trying to ruin my name.

It Doesbt work like that jackass

You can't wipe out 8 years of impeccable 100% GTG feedback you moron

p17

You ruined it yourself

And yes, you can

If you were a real gtg person you'd understand that

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

You lost that respect all by yourself

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
How come your own buddy is calling u a pos and telling me that your WIFE is paying him back then if YOU r making it right????? I guess hes lying also huh