Need Help jgerb c'mon man

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
Wouldn't you think his wife or buddy would have mentioned something about the hospital?

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
and what kind of hospital keeps someone a week over kidney stones!!! even the worse case is a minor surgery and I'm pretty sure he still had use of his hands so he couldve contacted me and not ignored me

Joker

Joker kiss my ass your the piece of **** for trying to ruin my name.

It Doesbt work like that jackass

You can't wipe out 8 years of impeccable 100% GTG feedback you moron

yes you can, by doing 2 bad deals with 2 different people like you did. don't blame me for your mistakes

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
Tom u ruined ur own name Joker had nothing to do with so quit crying n lying to try n save face ur goodfella days r over

softballfury3

Addicted to Softballfans
Jacob go screw yourself.

You accused me of so much shady crap that never happebed.

You can put scammer all over your signature means nothing to me.

I know who I am and I am always in my integrity. And I wasn't in the hospital just for kidney stones moron.

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
Lmao he tells me to gi screw myself nows hes texting me saying he likes me and heel hook me up on a bat or a pair of pants im guessing since he asked my size no thx tom

softballfury3

Addicted to Softballfans
Hahaha I was trying to be funny bud.

Take care.

You and joker can keep posting and bumping this up bc obviously you have nothing more important to do.

Joker

you seem to care more about attacking me and mentioning your prior feedback than actually explaining what happened in these deals. very very very shady

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
This guy is hilarious

Can't contact his buyers but sends me and joker PMs crying about how we don't know him and he's a really good guy. Then disappears for another week and we later find out his paypal addresses aren't even his and his wife had to pay the guy back. Yep, he's a real GTG bro.