For Trade JH Lite-JH Liberty- 4TFallen-Z4kplus

Yatzeelogoz

Stop it Stoopit
Like to trade these bats. for 25 or 26oz bats prefer balanced

If anyone has a 26oz Fallen in the same shape that be my first choice!

Id sell but prefer to trade..

25.5 JH Lite 150 swings no issues at all. R/R barcode TRADED

25.5 JH Liberty 50 cuts R/R barcode $175 shipped
26.5 Z4k plus 150 cuts R/no paperwork $160 Shipped SOLD

27oz 4tFallen 100 swings maybe less R/ no paperwork $200 shipped OBO

Last edited:

cage bombs

Star Player
Whoever made the trade for the jh lite....has your bat been shipped and tracking. I PP Monday for the fallen... Got a reply from him but still no info if this guy shipped my bat.

bpierce208

Addicted to Softballfans
I know Al, we've played against each other many times. He is not the type to take from anyone and I'm sure he will be in touch. I'm pretty sure I read on FB that he was moving or packing up his house or something along those lines recently. But, just to put some at ease, he's not that type of guy and is GTG...you will not be out anything at all!

Sideways Guy

Addicted to Softballfans
I know Al, we've played against each other many times. He is not the type to take from anyone and I'm sure he will be in touch. I'm pretty sure I read on FB that he was moving or packing up his house or something along those lines recently. But, just to put some at ease, he's not that type of guy and is GTG...you will not be out anything at all!

I'm sure he's GTG, and hasn't been on in a while. Just was adding that I hadn't heard anything as well. No worries...

cage bombs

Star Player

He may be gtg but if you get money from a buyer and dont even reply to your messages...thats not a good way to do business on here. Atleast some communiation even if your complicated is the right thing to do. Thats all im asking for since he has my money since Monday

bpierce208

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah, I know how things work on here. I'm not saying he's right for not communicating...I am saying if there is a problem he WILL make it right...

Yatzeelogoz

Stop it Stoopit
My sincere apologies, there is NO PROBLEM.. the site was down for a while, then I was in the process of moving Im in the new house & trying to get the tether working (no wifi or internet til Fios gets here Tuesday) all bats that were sold or traded have shipped Im going to my PM's now and reply individually on my phone! again my apologies!

cbohrman44

Earnstaf tribute
Curious as well....I am waiting for the Z+ I got in a deal with Sideways Guy. Sideways Guy has been more than patient during this deal and has been in constant communication with me on the whole thing. A quick text with a tracking number would save a bunch of worry. I understand the being busy and moving but its takes less than a minute to send tracking info. Its been 10 days......