GTG Jimjones68 is GTG

Lucky7Sports

Manager
Same guy offered me a bat in trade, confirmed we had a deal and then quit communicating. I still have not heard back from the guy. A simple "sorry, I'm gonna pass on the deal" would have been fine. But to back out without letting me know is BS! Glad your deal went smooth. But buyer beware with that guy.

Balls Deeper

Balls Deep or go home!
Same guy offered me a bat in trade, confirmed we had a deal and then quit communicating. I still have not heard back from the guy. A simple "sorry, I'm gonna pass on the deal" would have been fine. But to back out without letting me know is BS! Glad your deal went smooth. But buyer beware with that guy.

I decided to give him a chance and with our deal he was GTG, if he needs a third party or anything I will be willing to help with the deal.

Lucky7Sports

Manager
Did you get his FX700? I'm still a bit salty. I'll get over it. After confirming the deal was a go. I never heard from him again. I told other offers the bat was gone. I would not have held him to the deal had he just said something. Again, glad to hear your deal went smooth.

Balls Deeper

Balls Deep or go home!
Did you get his FX700? I'm still a bit salty. I'll get over it. After confirming the deal was a go. I never heard from him again. I told other offers the bat was gone. I would not have held him to the deal had he just said something. Again, glad to hear your deal went smooth.

No I bought a cf3 from him