Jimmy V NIT Raleigh, NC April 30-May1 Who's playing?

DixieFM0

Addicted to Softballfans
The turf fields at the beach is Fun to play on. We going back at the end June for the NIT. The guy who runs the tourny is an idiot, but everybody knows that going down there.

Stretch19

Grow up
And it always will be with AR running it.

I'm not 100% sure what went on with RD (I've heard plenty) but at least when he ran it the tourneys made!

until johnny blizzard stops blowing up my inbox on facebook every week with tourney info, i will never play USSSA

LKGRenegade22

I Be Hitting It
until johnny blizzard stops blowing up my inbox on facebook every week with tourney info, i will never play USSSA

LOL. I call it the NC one pitch association.

Most of their tournaments are turning into 1 pitch deals this year because they are dragging the tourneys out and giving some teams 2pm and later start times. This past weekend a team had a 5pm start time. That is just ridiculous.

mkimmer

COMbatant
LOL. I call it the NC one pitch association.

Most of their tournaments are turning into 1 pitch deals this year because they are dragging the tourneys out and giving some teams 2pm and later start times. This past weekend a team had a 5pm start time. That is just ridiculous.

LOL, we had a 10:10 game Saturday. We won that one and didn't have a gametime until 9:10 SUNDAY!!!!! Ended up playing at 1:10 Sunday starting the one pitch deal. Gametimes SUCKED at this last tourney.

LKGRenegade22

I Be Hitting It
Yeah they have blamed the weather everytime (which I admit it hasn't been the best) but having teams with 2,3,4 and 5pm start times and having 8am Sunday games is just ridiculous. They don't care because they (the directors) are all at fields all weekend but we sure do. I have heard alot of teams that were going to play straight USSSA looking elsewhere to play now. I know I have played 3 USSSA tournies this year and the way they were drawn up was pitiful.

mkimmer

COMbatant
I still didn't understand why they had 20 E teams, 10 or 12 women's teams, and however many D teams all there playing on 4 fields! It was crazy.

Stretch19

Grow up
yeah that was a joke...we were playing NSA that weekend at walnut creek...only had like 8 E teams but finished in 1 day no problem...all the games were on time and properly scheduled...they had 5 star and D there as well, everyone finished in 1 day without 1 pitch haha