Josh Hamilton is on FIRE!

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
FOUR 2 run Homeruns in a single game. 5 for 5 to boot.

You think Texas is wondering how much they are going to have to spend on resigning him? Maybe they should have made him an offer after the relapse after all.

Season stats so far.

.406 14Hrs 36 Rbis .458 OBP .840 SLG 1.298 OPS

Last edited:

Fudbelty

I Invented the Budle Play
fourhomeruns.gif

J187

Welcome to Good Burger
What a torrid start... dude is smoking!

actually, hopefully not.

Really though, he's dialed in. I'm surprised he didn't have a relapse for the ages after he killed that fan in the stands.

siding88

PROFESSIONAL BOOB WATCHER

actually, hopefully not.

Really though, he's dialed in. I'm surprised he didn't have a relapse for the ages after he killed that fan in the stands.

wow your are an idiot! he didnt kill anyone, he didnt force the guy over the rail, guy looses his balance and you say it like he murdered him. thats like saying the car salesman made the guy drink and drive and kill a family

Bush Leaguer

That's Part of it
wow your are an idiot! he didnt kill anyone, he didnt force the guy over the rail, guy looses his balance and you say it like he murdered him. thats like saying the car salesman made the guy drink and drive and kill a family

Obvious joke is obvious.

Fudbelty

Well he did take him to happy hour after the sale.

thomas_z71

Addicted to Softballfans

actually, hopefully not.

Man, kinda too soon. :eek::( Don't know if there's ever a good time to joke about that one...just sucks all the way around.

3XC

Big Truss
This guy is a ****cheese. I really think he's my least favorite MLB player. I hate him more than I hated Bonds, and Bonds was as close to an "evil genius" as baseball has ever seen.

Self righteous millionaire junkies with double digit IQs. Its quite a combination of traits.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i love how it's suppose to be a "feel good" story.......like i'm suppose to respect a guy who became a drug addict and threw away years of his career.......

**** him......

i'm w/ 3 on this and i can prove it......i went to a rangers royals game and was kicked out of kaufman for yelling drug related obscentities at him from the 3rd row.....

good for you dude......you're no longer a drug addict. want some ****ign applause? shoudln't have done it in the first place. what about those guys who......oh....i dont know.....didn't do drugs?

siding88

PROFESSIONAL BOOB WATCHER
i love how it's suppose to be a "feel good" story.......like i'm suppose to respect a guy who became a drug addict and threw away years of his career.......

**** him......

i'm w/ 3 on this and i can prove it......i went to a rangers royals game and was kicked out of kaufman for yelling drug related obscentities at him from the 3rd row.....

good for you dude......you're no longer a drug addict. want some ****ign applause? shoudln't have done it in the first place. what about those guys who......oh....i dont know.....didn't do drugs?

AH, he was just one of the ones that got caught

Bush Leaguer

That's Part of it
Ehh....while I agree to an extent w/ Preem and 3, I feel there are plenty worse guys in the league. If you take the whole drug thing completely out of it, you probably wouldn't even dislike him. he's a real likable guy IMO, it's not his fault that stuff gets blown up. If I had a kid I wouldn't mind if my kid looked up to Hamilton.

Fudbelty

**** him......

You're lying on this and I can prove it. Royals never have fans at the games so you would have been sitting on the first row had you been there. :D:D

To each his own. I like the guy. Not because of his past and his story but because he is a hell of a ball player. That's all.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
not as bad as the media makes it out to be??? have you read the ****ign story?? guy was in a gutter......was probably raining too

doG

dabz
You're lying on this and I can prove it. Royals never have fans at the games so you would have been sitting on the first row had you been there. :D:D

To each his own. I like the guy. Not because of his past and his story but because he is a hell of a ball player. That's all.

x2. Dudes swing is butter. I dont know why anyone who isnt signing his paychecks is worried about how much crack he smoked in the past. If the Rangers dont pay him, someone else is gonna give him 20 mil a year to hit 340 with 35 bombs and 125 RBI's I would think the fact that hes injury prone would be a bigger issue than past or present substance abuse.