Juggy, Aftermath, Mercy

WLee20

Addicted to Softballfans
I keep changing my mind on which one I want as a return. I know they are all hot and I'm not too picky on the feel of a bat. I just want the one that is going to be the most durable. So which one do you guys think will last me the longest?

the kid

Addicted to Softballfans
The mercy is the only one that I've seen not have the paint crack/seam issues. I'd go with that if you plan on keeping it to swing. Personally, I'd grab a true one if I had to keep a NR D

thebestpr21

Addicted to Softballfans
If you'll be hitting both balls, this is my order...have the One above Mercy because of preference...mercy feels too light for me, but ive heard its a really really good bat...

One
Mercy
Juggy
Aftermath

hobbs22

Addicted to Softballfans
If your getting it as a return I would go with the Mercy. It seems to be more durable than the others.

WLee20

Addicted to Softballfans
I think I'm going to play it safe and go with the Mercy. It still seems like the AM and Juggys are still getting paint cracks.

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication
The mercy isn't going to last long against the 44s. Why not a future?

If you read the damn title of the thread it's not an option. They are not giving out futures as returns unless it's a future. My mercy got almost 2000 swings on 44's last year so I'm not sure where your getting your info from but please just stop posting dumb crap.

WarHorse

Star Player
If you read the damn title of the thread it's not an option. They are not giving out futures as returns unless it's a future. My mercy got almost 2000 swings on 44's last year so I'm not sure where your getting your info from but please just stop posting dumb crap.

Sorry bypassed the whole "returns" thing.

I'm not sure why you're always an ******* but you should probably change it. People may start to like you a bit. But probably not.
You also realize the title says the name of three bats, right? Or are you really just that ignorant/stupid.
For real, get bent scrub.

Mercy is the last bat I'd pick to hit the ball if it's an NR but it may be okay. I'd pick the ONE if you can, but really I'd probably just by a future or a fu.

thebestpr21

Addicted to Softballfans
I have to agree with joe2012...have not heard or seen durability issues with the Mercy...have seen them with 1000-1200 cuts and still going strong....also, at this point i dont think anyone can say the future will outlast the mercy when hitting the hard balls....

Last edited:

Rega17

'MERICA
I'd take the mercy out of those three. I'm getting a true one in return because i need a backup for my NR s.one. I want to try the mercy but i need an extra utrip bat and fudawg w/receipt is my asa bat so that should last a while.

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
The mercy isn't going to last long against the 44s. Why not a future?

You couldn't be more wrong. .... my mercy probably had 500+ hits on it with 44/375 and at least 200 with 52/300 and was a tank. ....I would venture to say it was demarinis Most durable asa bat last year..... the Mercy was a respectable lady who kept her clothes on. ... no bs paint cracks w/her

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication
I'd take the mercy out of those three. I'm getting a true one in return because i need a backup for my NR s.one. I want to try the mercy but i need an extra utrip bat and fudawg w/receipt is my asa bat so that should last a while.

The Tru one may pass up your fudawg at some point for asa.

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication
It takes some bp, but the demo tru one I swung after 800 cuts was the hottest utrip bat I've experienced.

chedched

Coach
It takes some bp, but the demo tru one I swung after 800 cuts was the hottest utrip bat I've experienced.

I am a hard core FU Dawg advocate...

That said, the 800+ hit True One I hit didn't feel right to me. Maybe I needed more time with it? I was hitting the Aftermath so well I didn't really give it much work.