Juggy CL22 2015 ASA

jk22

Humpty Dumpty was Pushed.....
Any other reviews on this one? ASA green / blue graphics.

Read the stock 10, with all 9 to 10 ratings..
Just picked one up , right before our league complex has their all star fast pitch fireworks tournament's scheduled instead..
Can't swing it till probably after July 5th.

erdy147

Addicted to Softballfans
It is a very nice bat. Takes a little bit of bp to get it going but it preforms nicely. Has a bit of an endload but not too much. Durable. I have to hit mine a little bit more so that it'll perform with the 52/300's but it definitely will once broken in.

Dan411

Star Player
My buddy's got one that he's gaming. Barrel is a little stiffer than a juggy with a stiffer handle and more end load. Swings a little lighter than sticker IMO.

DircheBag

Addicted to Softballfans
durability seems great, i let my team use it and looks barely used... distance seems good, im not a hr hitter but it gets out there.. haven't swung a juggy so i dont know how it feels compared to those... i personally like the alloy handle since i already swing the fu dawg. if i hit the sweet spot it feels like im swinging through air, the EL is not noticeable but as someone mentioned before it swings lighter than sticker...

jkerm

Addicted to Softballfans
it kills the harder balls! My one league uses 44/375s, and we hit our hr limit almost every game. My whole team uses this bat and durability has been great.