Need Help Just an FYI

MONEYSHOT

Addicted to Softballfans
I wanted to let you guys know about an experience I had with vikings09.
On the 7th we made a deal on my SCN1B. He said he would be sending the money on the 8th. I waited until Friday the 12th for payment, and nothing. I decided to send him a message to check on the payment. He told me he couldnt do the deal because he was having money issues. He could have at least sent me a message to let me know he wasnt sending the payment. I might have missed a sale in the 4-5 days I waited for his payment.

MONEYSHOT

Addicted to Softballfans

I dont mind waiting on payment thats not the issue. The fact that he backed out on the deal and didnt send me a message telling me. I had to send him a message to find it out.

TNoff

Booty Pirate
I wanted to let you guys know about an experience I had with vikings09.
On the 7th we made a deal on my SCN1B. He said he would be sending the money on the 8th. I waited until Friday the 12th for payment, and nothing. I decided to send him a message to check on the payment. He told me he couldnt do the deal because he was having money issues. He could have at least sent me a message to let me know he wasnt sending the payment. I might have missed a sale in the 4-5 days I waited for his payment.

I hate it when that happens but it happens all the time especially lately. Make a deadline and if doesn't happen move on.

MONEYSHOT

Addicted to Softballfans

I have another deal working on it, and I did set a deadline this time. I am going to use my fiance's paypal to accept payment.:eek:

TNoff

Booty Pirate
I have another deal working on it, and I did set a deadline this time. I am going to use my fiance's paypal to accept payment.:eek:

Haven't signed up for an account in a few years but if you invite someone to Paypal and they sign up you get 5 bucks. Not a ton of money but 5 bucks is bucks. You might want to send an invite to yourself from your wife's account.