B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey buddy, i am doing everything i can to get myhands on some u trip bats top trade for your ext and flex...a local guy near me in socal that i bought my mint 26oz phenix from just sent me a text saying "I have some rare USSSA Worth bats that were never produced, only a few were on the market. lmk if u r interested, i can sell you a couple if you like." I know basically nothing about utrip bats but i know i want your ext and flex...he just sent me pics of the bats, pm me your email or cell and i will forward them to you
    Hey
    I live in alaska, I was raised in Columbus, GA, but i have been living in alaska since 04'. If you have a demo that you would be willing to send this way I know that I could get people to buy some of these bats. let me know. thanks. just in case my add is:

Chris Inderrieden
    PO BOX 1775
    Nome, AK, 99762
    whats up big pimpin? i got my internet going again so hit me up. my cell is off for now but you can call me on house phone. 563-391-9526
    Hey buddy, i'm gonna pass on the Blur sale. It's just not worth much and I really just don't want to fool with boxing it up. :) Thanks anyway.
    Bygeshow what up man? You quick. Yeah I have settled in Florida. News travels fast..
    Im trying to move 26 0z Easton IMX Stealth, minty condition and 26 Oz Easton Stealth asa
    LTT- looking for 27 Oz ASA Brett Helmer, 27 Oz ASA Orange Mayhem98 Going to play a lot of ASA here. I might be able to get my hands on a Mint condition 26 oz Green CNT+ soon
    What up Lance? I see both of your football teams are still in the play-offs..what do you have upp there for sell/trade?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…