Just hit my Blackout

sbritt

Extra Hitter
Well i got my 27.5 blackout in a few days ago and finally got around to hitting it today. All i can saw is WOW i love this bat. Straight out the wrapper thing was on fire. I was 1 hopping the fence with it and hitting some nice ropes. Got about 150 cuts on it today. And its only getting better cant wait to see what it does when i get about 500 i think its in gamer status right now.

kaputripn

god i suck!!!!!
Mine has about 250 on it and I love it. Thinking about getting rid of my 2013 helmers for a couple more blackouts

doog314

Star Player
mine is getting close to 400 cuts now...its getting there...the word on the streets is, once the sound changes a little and has more of a "crack" sound, then at that time it will be licking windows...:eek:

txslugga

DO WORK SON!!!!
Blackout is legit...bout 200 cuts on mine and opened up this weekend..pitchers were getting pissed because they thought I was shooting middile with a dirty stick...hitting hot dots

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Was soured on Mizzy bats but just traded for a 27.5. Will be here next week, may get to try out in final game of season.

Adamal24

Never Settle™
Was soured on Mizzy bats but just traded for a 27.5. Will be here next week, may get to try out in final game of season.

A lot of people have/are missing out on 2 of the best bats of all time in the utrip crazes and now the blackout bc of previous Mizuno lines being fragile.. Mizuno is definitely back!

doog314

Star Player
A lot of people have/are missing out on 2 of the best bats of all time in the utrip crazes and now the blackout bc of previous Mizuno lines being fragile.. Mizuno is definitely back!

true statement here...im loving my mizunos and i will be making a few more additions for next year sonce our season here is winding down...all i have to say is my craze will be my nsa gamer next year and the blackout...well its already a gamer now and will get hotter...hope to see some more stuff come out of the mizuno camp soon...

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans

Just remember it isn't fully broken in yet. My last hit with it was one of my hardest hits and that was with a 52/275 ball. If you don't like it I will work something out with you on getting it back.

I told you I would probably end up regretting getting rid of it...even though I have 3 more I can swing. Probably looking to drop back down to a 26.5 anyway.

cbeeb34

Addicted to Softballfans
Well i got my 27.5 blackout in a few days ago and finally got around to hitting it today. All i can saw is WOW i love this bat. Straight out the wrapper thing was on fire. I was 1 hopping the fence with it and hitting some nice ropes. Got about 150 cuts on it today. And its only getting better cant wait to see what it does when i get about 500 i think its in gamer status right now.

you wanna unload that 26oz craze???

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
I have 500ish hits mine and just noticed webbing. I have been hitting it on 50 degree weathereith 44/400 balls. I don't think durability is an issue unless you mash like DJ.

hahahahahahaha
hohohohohohohoho
hehehehehehehehehehe

ah dang, I almost wrecked when I read that.
Only mashin I do anymore is the potatoes before I add the butter;)