Just ordered a Demarini Future...

Softball.com:

harwell2610

Addicted to Softballfans
But I currently love my juggernaut. How does the future compare to it? Obviously talking about distance...

tmett57

Coach
For me they are the same maybe juggy has a bit more but I am much more consistent with my future but either way your good.

SBG SHREK

Coach
The future is garbage .... It's 15ft behind the juggy all day....I have a handful of buddy's that have them out here and we done head to head comparisons and the juggy always wins

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
They are so close depends which one you swing better.

Every one that I've seen being swung/swung myself, this was def not the case.....

The future is garbage .... It's 15ft behind the juggy all day....I have a handful of buddy's that have them out here and we done head to head comparisons and the juggy always wins

This right here. They are nice sticks, feel good swinging, feel good on contact, but my juggy owns it all day long. I think it's averaged about 10-15' behind the juggy it's entire life. It's probably got 600 hits on it now, so it's plenty broke in

d-wreck7

Addicted to Softballfans
Not mine. My future outhits anybody's Juggy around here. Guys put down their Juggys and AMs to swing my future. Future all day over the Juggy.

Last edited:

SBG SHREK

Coach
Not mine. My future outhits anybody's Juggy around here. Guys put down their Juggys and AMs to swing my future. Future all day over the Juggy.

That's BS!!! I tried 4 different ones all feel loggish and they all had 500 plus hits on them.... Your in denial like every other person that bought a Futture

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
Every one that I've seen being swung/swung myself, this was def not the case.....

This right here. They are nice sticks, feel good swinging, feel good on contact, but my juggy owns it all day long. I think it's averaged about 10-15' behind the juggy it's entire life. It's probably got 600 hits on it now, so it's plenty broke in

In my case it was the case,thats why I don't own a juggy anymore:)

Cavett2ea

Droppin **** since 2K
Ill put my 1300+ swing Future up against any bat out. would of done it at 500 aswell. Just fits my swing has excellent feedback and ****in smashes. Its all in the swing and feel. Not for everyone. And it still passes compression. Say what you want but its really preference.

Ddub

Manager
I personally have swung both for over 200+ swings and they are extremely close in distance. It just comes down to preference of swing. I personally like the juggy more because the endload on the future is a tad too much imo. Only way to know is to swing them both.

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
I personally have swung both for over 200+ swings and they are extremely close in distance. It just comes down to preference of swing. I personally like the juggy more because the endload on the future is a tad too much imo. Only way to know is to swing them both.

100% agreed..........

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Had several of both, distance was same, only difference was the feel on contact. Sold the Juggies cause I got good money for them and I play a lot of different associations. Fan boys will tell you different.

Hope you went down in weight instead of up on the future.

Cali_4sb

Coach

Had several of both, distance was same, only difference was the feel on contact. Sold the Juggies cause I got good money for them and I play a lot of different associations. Fan boys will tell you different.

Hope you went down in weight instead of up on the future.

Why go down in weight?

Jangle.Leg

Lighter the better!
All you guys must be Sally's. My future out hits all the J3 and Juggy's out here. The Jugs all have the vertical crack and/or the entire top layer peeled off. Future has been money from the first swing.

lordnlkon

Star Player
I have both a Future and a Juggy and I'm currently swinging the Future over the Juggy. I get about equal distance with both but like how the Future fits my swing better.

erdy147

Addicted to Softballfans
Keep'm coming...good stuff here. Seen a lot of good things with the Juggy but have yet to see a Future in action. Would think both should be equal maybe need more hits on the Future to get it going.

Joker

its like there are people that like endloaded bats and people that like balanced bats. weird

quez82

Star Player
I went through a juggy and quite a few futures. I had the 28oz juggy ( as most say there's a difference), I got rid of my juggy within a few weeks. I might not of given it a chance, but my 27.5 and 28.5 future put my juggy to shame. I had the aftermath, juggy, and future together in BP, and juggy was on bottom of my list. Try and swing a 27oz juggy, as most say they are hotter then most, but it reminded me of the j3a (hated that bat). The 28.5 future is similar in weight as the 27.5 future IMO and has a more balanced swing. Love that bat. Although, as many have said, it does come down to preference. Try them, and