Just received my Custom Rawlings

N.E.HITMAN

Addicted to Softballfans
Jjust got my Custom PROJD9-6. Camel and Primo Sherry. Can't wait to start breaking this fine piece of leather in!!
[GALLERY=media, 26873]IMG_0288 by N.E.HITMAN posted Feb 7, 2017 at 7:36 PM[/GALLERY]
[GALLERY=media, 26872]IMG_0285 by N.E.HITMAN posted Feb 7, 2017 at 7:36 PM[/GALLERY]
[GALLERY=media, 26874]IMG_0289 by N.E.HITMAN posted Feb 7, 2017 at 7:36 PM[/GALLERY]
[GALLERY=media, 26875]IMG_0286 by N.E.HITMAN posted Feb 7, 2017 at 7:36 PM[/GALLERY]

DatDuke

Sweet glove. I love the colorway selection. But blonde gloves are so hard to keep clean.

jethrodub

Coach
I might be worried about keeping it clean as well, but for now its an absolute beauty. The color combo looks super good together. Just enough Sherry to make it pop. Well done.

skyspy

Very nice! Been admiring the Rawlings primo sherry for a while. Looks really good with the camel.

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
nice. i was hoping it was because i wanted it to look the way i was seeing it but I'm colorblind so thought it might just be me. very sharp

Gators21

Manager
Not sure if this would be considered a hijacking of this thread - maybe half a hijacking, but it's actually a testament to the beauty of this glove! My question: how do you all think this glove would look being the same as it is, but the palm being the Primo color too?? I'm actually considering selling a couple gloves to finance my first ever Custom HOH, and this blonde and Primo combo looks incredible.

N.E.HITMAN

Addicted to Softballfans
Thank you sir! I had a hard time choosing between the camel palm and the primo sherry palm. Def both very good looking on the Rawling glove builder. Ended up with Camel by flipping a coin lol. The primo will look better a lil longer cause the Camel palm is prob going to get dirty faster.

skyspy

I like where you're going with that, Gators. The color combo of this glove is great. If I were going to do the custom on this glove, though, I'd reverse it and keep blonde on the palm and web and do primo on the back. That's mainly because the darkening and wear on the palm would be expected inside there and wouldn't look like just "dirty" blonde fingers. That's just my opinion, though. At any rate I don't think you can go wrong with this color combo. Didn't mean to sound like an interior decorator there. Not that there's anything wrong with that!

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
Not sure if this would be considered a hijacking of this thread - maybe half a hijacking, but it's actually a testament to the beauty of this glove! My question: how do you all think this glove would look being the same as it is, but the palm being the Primo color too?? I'm actually considering selling a couple gloves to finance my first ever Custom HOH, and this blonde and Primo combo looks incredible.
It would look great, sort of like the old Nokona ProLines.

2012-nokona-pl-1200-12-inch-baseball_1_e4c224e5a51a8abd49150e36fe41a34e.jpg

Gators21

Manager
I like where you're going with that, Gators. The color combo of this glove is great. If I were going to do the custom on this glove, though, I'd reverse it and keep blonde on the palm and web and do primo on the back. That's mainly because the darkening and wear on the palm would be expected inside there and wouldn't look like just "dirty" blonde fingers. That's just my opinion, though. At any rate I don't think you can go wrong with this color combo. Didn't mean to sound like an interior decorator there. Not that there's anything wrong with that!

All great responses! I hear what you're saying skyspy, but I play strictly baseball, do this would be an OF glove only that wouldn't see much dirt at all on the back of the fingers. I could actually go with all of the suggested combos on here. Hitman, was a Primo sherry option for the Rawlings wrist patch available?

N.E.HITMAN

Addicted to Softballfans
All great responses! I hear what you're saying skyspy, but I play strictly baseball, do this would be an OF glove only that wouldn't see much dirt at all on the back of the fingers. I could actually go with all of the suggested combos on here. Hitman, was a Primo sherry option for the Rawlings wrist patch available?
The wrist logo and R logo and the Rawlings embroidery are all the Primo Burgundy color option.

Gators21

Manager
The wrist logo and R logo and the Rawlings embroidery are all the Primo Burgundy color option.

In one of the pics, the wrist patch looks straight up red, in another one it looks straight up Primo. Could it be the rye whiskey I'm drinking right now, moderately of course?! Here's another awesome option - primo shell, with camel web and palm! You've got a sweet one, Hitman, enjoy it!

N.E.HITMAN

Addicted to Softballfans
In one of the pics, the wrist patch looks straight up red, in another one it looks straight up Primo. Could it be the rye whiskey I'm drinking right now, moderately of course?! Here's another awesome option - primo shell, with camel web and palm! You've got a sweet one, Hitman, enjoy it!
I agree the angle on one of them
Makes it look red. Nope not the Rye Whiskey so you're still good!! And thank you!