Just sayin'

WarningTrackHR

Last Brawh Standing
The SCN20BW is LEGIT.

I'm typically an all DeMarini all the time guy, but i got the BW in a trade and went and hit it today...

the thing has less than 100 hits and I crush with the bat, got it with about 30 or so hits, by the time i got to 75 and it started to flake some, it was just stupid.

but whatever, i'll swing it til it breaks and return it and hopefully get another, these things are probably the best new Easton I've swung since they started coming out.

DeMar for life though. :cool:

mbone12

Addicted to Softballfans
Synergy2 > any newer bat. I'm worried because mine started flaking at 27,189 hits though. I hope it's not already on it's way out.

G&Tbats

Addicted to Softballfans
The SCN20BW is LEGIT.

I'm typically an all DeMarini all the time guy, but i got the BW in a trade and went and hit it today...

the thing has less than 100 hits and I crush with the bat, got it with about 30 or so hits, by the time i got to 75 and it started to flake some, it was just stupid.

but whatever, i'll swing it til it breaks and return it and hopefully get another, these things are probably the best new Easton I've swung since they started coming out.

DeMar for life though. :cool:

Colby had a vid few weeks back and was crushing with one, I like to try one but never like the smaller barells, if it had a new stamp I might buy one.