Just saying Hello!

Hi everyone!

I'm new here and was just making an intro. Chad said this is the spot to do it! Proud husband and father of two, I live and breathe baseball and softball.

Looking forward to spending time on here and meeting some of you, and I'm definitely looking forward to having some fun!

Cheers!

Joshua - SaltyVeteran

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Welcome. With kids and salt and living in OH, you probably have a thick enough skin to survive. Roll with with, stick with it and hopefully it's a good place for you. Lot's of cool peeps and *******s too, so it is just like real life.

blackbeasst

Addicted to Softballfans
First rule of sbf.com is to make a **** first post asking about what's the hottest bat. Re-register and start over :thumb:

Rooster210

P-Pumpah #1
welcome but read the fine lines of the agreement, "To avoid a permanent ban you must ask what is the hottest bat for your main association of play prior to any posts"

Mr. G

(213) L.A. Confidential
You've already mastered the first trick in becoming a SBF's legend... You've got an avatar!

Ha ha. welcome to the boards bro.

-G

WISEGUY18

Not Very Wise
Welcome to SBF

lionel_zps720a19e6.jpg

zuke 37

Star Player
WELCOME SALTY,

This is a great site to get 1,000 points of view on softball or anything you might love.

The views and questions you will get will be from the journeymen, rookies, the genius, to the insane.

Also it will keep softball alive during the off season.

Some day there will be no more wars, but there will be softball.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Bats wars, like religious wars, will never die. There can be no compromise in such deep-rooted beliefs however misguided.

Lucky

Addicted to Softballfans
The cool kids eat lunch in the lounge, You won't see it until one day you will.