Buyer Beware Just to clear my name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swilldog

Everyone loves bombs!
Over a long time now i have battled with bob [Obigain] of some sluggos he sold me. he used the word "demo" then sent me some bats he used in testing that didnt work out for him. he felt it was ok to make me eat them since i was not able to figure out what he had done in a short period of time. After hours and hours of posting he admited that he did send me test bats and also said there were no "demo" bats since the sluggo never came out on the market or some crap like that. I said I still had one of his bats left that had never been used and everyone wanted a pic of it so it took me some time and I provided. At that time bob's response was that it was not his cap and the glue was wrong which I have no idea how in a pic he could see glue but never the less he claimed I had done something. So yesterday being bored I cut open the cap and found a **** load of like foam type stuff in there, took a pic and sent to bob.

his response...
obagain said:
That is the material we used to make some end caps, it is a basic polymer mixture, nothing fancy or special.

so there ya go... My bbw is when dealing with bob make sure you are very clear on what you are getting and go over them very well right away for he will not stand behind his product and WILL lie to the board to get out of anything he does.

here is a pic of the bat which to this day still has not been used

http://forums.softballfans.com/album.php?albumid=3396&pictureid=51759

Status
Not open for further replies.