Just would like to say couple things

kokamojo15

Manager
IT'S OPENING DAY!!!! Good luck to all the combatants fav teams may your year be as good as my team was last year!!! GO REDSOX!!!!

Kaji

Addicted to Softballfans
Let's see if the Rangers can stay in contention until all their injured guys get back.

OldguyinHavasu

Addicted to Softballfans
Alas,the Diamondbacks have no pitching again, starters or bullpen...might have to send them a resume....and the Twins...well...hmmm.....well, they have won 2 World Series....might be a long time before they do it again.

squeakslang3

offically unofficial
Alas,the Diamondbacks have no pitching again, starters or bullpen...might have to send them a resume....and the Twins...well...hmmm.....well, they have won 2 World Series....might be a long time before they do it again.

the twins will lose 100 games again this year. that i promise you.

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
Padres 1-0 suckas...
i know it wont last but i love my home team regardless

sing my 3yr old to sleep with take me out to the ball game (root for the padres)

also their single A team is 10mintues away and is a great and cheap place to watch a game

ATL Rookie

Manager
Pirates neil walker walkoff hr in b10!!! 1-0 baby

Figures. They beat my Cubbies.

Cubs will be lucky to win 55 games this year. No pitching depth. No hitting depth. No coaching depth. No management depth. No nothing but losing season after losing season.

kokamojo15

Manager
Everyone thinks theo is a god!!! Dude is a piece. He left the sox and pretty much said they are garbage. We'll last year was a horrible year right theo??? Wow winning the World Series is horrible. I bet I will die before the cubs win one again

ATL Rookie

Manager
Everyone thinks theo is a god!!! Dude is a piece. He left the sox and pretty much said they are garbage. We'll last year was a horrible year right theo??? Wow winning the World Series is horrible. I bet I will die before the cubs win one again

Your children will likely die before the Cubs win another WS.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I actually would like to see the Cubbies win one. Theo or no Theo. Have a bunch of friends that I would like to feel how it is to be a Sox fan.

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
san diego team has never wona world championship (except sockers -indoor soccer and the clippers)

uniballer

Addicted to Softballfans
Wonder how the Rockies felt playing in Miami the last couple nights in front of maybe 6,000 fans after having 10,000+ at their spring training games here in AZ. They got two rings, Stanton, and all that population in Miami? .....they don't deserve a team!
And to ATL Rookie....I live 10 minutes from the Cubbies new spring complex and every single game was sold out, including lawn seats! Great park and as good as it gets for spring ball. I actually enjoy going to fall league games here more now. It's like spring training was 30 years ago.
Stork...still waiting for you to come out for some games!

Last edited: