Buyer Beware jwade7

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaMaLuLu

Addicted to Softballfans
Hate to do this, but I bought a well-used Sy100 for jwade7 10 days ago. To this day still no bat (could be possible since im in Canada, but its a stretch) and no tracking number (not normal after 10 days).

I received no communication after sending paypal that day (gifted, my bad). So I sent a quick pm to receive updates. Jwade7 says his baby was hospitalized and he couldnt ship but would ship today (thats like 3-4 days after payment). Fine with me I give him benefit of doubt.

It's been radio silence then and jwade7 has connected many times on this forum since then. I asked for shipping updates and no answer. I even offered him to just refund me if he was too busy to ship, that would be totally fine with me. Radio silence as well. He has even bumped his own sales thread today, bat isnt marked as sold just payment pending.

Jwade7 if you read this I expect you to make things right, like I said you can refund me the money no issues with me or send the bat asap. Up to you but ive waiting long enough, especially with no communications from you this is starting to look bad..

MaMaLuLu

Addicted to Softballfans
I my mind there's about 5% chance Joker's post could be useful, but im not taking the risk to un-ignore this guy

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
He's suggesting this should be an NGTG thread, which I wouldn't totally be opposed of. If it were me that's probably where I would have went with it.

MaMaLuLu

Addicted to Softballfans
He sent me a pm two days ago saying he's so sorry, the bat has been shipped and tracking number is in his truck. Yet he still hasn't given me that tracking number.

Joker

no, his poor communication is more than enough for a buyer beware. have the mods change it

Status
Not open for further replies.