Keeper help

bis25

Throwin hunnits
Need to choose between Desmond Jennings and Asdrubal Cabrera.

Already keeping: Pujols, Justin Upton, Mike Stanton, Roy Halladay

Drafting 10th and most likely going after a SP first (Lee, CC, Cain, Greinke, Weaver, Price are all available)

SS available to draft are: Reyes, Rollins, Alexi Ramirez, Jeter, Peralta, Hardy
OF available are: Hamilton, Cruz, Gordon, Crawford, Bourn, Werth, BJ Upton

Figuring on taking a hitter on the way back at 15. McCann, Utley, Weeks, Phillips, Arod, Youk, Pablo Sandoval are all also available at positions I need.

Basic 6x6 league, specialized OF positions (LF, CF, RF, OF)

Whos the better keeper?

BAplaya11

Bombin' Outa Control
id keep jennings, higher upside. Also at 10 id be going after Reyes over a pitcher, hitting>pitching

bis25

Throwin hunnits
id keep jennings, higher upside. Also at 10 id be going after Reyes over a pitcher, hitting>pitching

I have a feeling that Reyes will be long gone before 10. Based on what it looks like now, only 4 teams need pitchers in the first round. I usually take best available, which might be a SP

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
Asdrubal blows. 70% of his HR barely cleared the fences according to hit tracker. His numbers tanked as the season wore on. I would go Jennings but only if I had to. And if you can't get Reyes, then wait on SS. Bank on other positions and snag a guy like Dee Gordon or even Emilo Bonifacio. I would go Hamilton, Bourn, Cruz in that order. On the turn I would go.... Weeks, Phillips.

Gallops

Addicted to Softballfans
Keep Jennings, wait on pitching. Pitching is the deepest position in fantasy baseball, and you can always trade one good hitter for 2 good pitchers. If Reyes isn't there at 10, go with Crawford or Arod.

The Crimedog

Best ASA Baterator
Need to choose between Desmond Jennings and Asdrubal Cabrera.

Already keeping: Pujols, Justin Upton, Mike Stanton, Roy Halladay

Drafting 10th and most likely going after a SP first (Lee, CC, Cain, Greinke, Weaver, Price are all available)

SS available to draft are: Reyes, Rollins, Alexi Ramirez, Jeter, Peralta, Hardy
OF available are: Hamilton, Cruz, Gordon, Crawford, Bourn, Werth, BJ Upton

Figuring on taking a hitter on the way back at 15. McCann, Utley, Weeks, Phillips, Arod, Youk, Pablo Sandoval are all also available at positions I need.

Basic 6x6 league, specialized OF positions (LF, CF, RF, OF)

Whos the better keeper?

Upside says keep Jennings especially if it's only costing you a last round pick (like he should be). Cabrerra has had this season ONCE. I like the guy but I don't love him.

The Crimedog

Best ASA Baterator
Asdrubal blows. 70% of his HR barely cleared the fences according to hit tracker. His numbers tanked as the season wore on. I would go Jennings but only if I had to. And if you can't get Reyes, then wait on SS. Bank on other positions and snag a guy like Dee Gordon or even Emilo Bonifacio. I would go Hamilton, Bourn, Cruz in that order. On the turn I would go.... Weeks, Phillips.

So if 70% of his HR's hit the wall, he still batted pretty well and drove in runs. He does not "blow" but he won't hit that many HR's again.