Lacy -Rd 3 likely
Foles -Rd 16 4 pt td league leaning foles
Julius Thomas-rd 16
Cobb-rd 16
Gordon- Rd 9

Primo

fat and famous pablo
2 #1s and top 3 te

Can go Rb Rb Rb rather eeasily.....what if he has first pick and can get lacy anyway?

Graham is kept, gronk can't take a chance on, then Thomas and a huge fall off

adon14x

Addicted to Softballfans
AJ Green
Lacy
Julius

I wouldn't even be considering Foles here unless it is 2QB league. I'd keep Cobb over him too.

Ddub

Manager
Green, Lacy, Thomas hands down. Could make a case for Cobb but you just can't pass up on those three.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
Cobb, Green, and Thomas. Like someone else said just go RB-RB-RB. You already have the WR and TE position locked up. Cobb is awesome. He had a fluke injury.

adon14x

Addicted to Softballfans
Cobb, Green, and Thomas. Like someone else said just go RB-RB-RB. You already have the WR and TE position locked up. Cobb is awesome. He had a fluke injury.

I thought about this, but I am assuming almost all the top RBs are gone.

You start now with a legit RB1, WR1, TE1.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
2 #1s and top 3 te

Can go Rb Rb Rb rather eeasily.....what if he has first pick and can get lacy anyway?

Graham is kept, gronk can't take a chance on, then Thomas and a huge fall off

What if you dont? Guys will keep RB and you go in knowing you got a top RB...... Thats a good feeling.

Nothing wrong with having a tier 2 TE

Lacy and a tier 2 TE or Thomas and getting stuck with Mathews and maybe Gore for your #2
COMON MAN!

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Lacy averaged less than 2 points per week more than Mathews

Same total yd, four more Tds. They were both hurt, lacy missed a full game

Thomas had four more Tds than every te in football minus Davis and graham....in 2 less games.

We'd need to define 2nd tier but IMO, thas everyone except the top 3 or 4

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Ap charles mccoy forte will all be kept and probably foster ball lynch morris stacy bernard murray bell.... pray you have a early pick because if not you lost the next best rb after the top 4. JT is a steal at 16 but it wont matter when youre putting moreno and mjd out there.

No league is going to let you look at available players and let you get your draft pick before you make decisions so be safe and go with Lacy, If you do get the info and you can draft Lacy its a different story.

You also got to see who is stacked enough to release a rb from the list above...

Ddub

Manager
I think it really comes down to where he drafts. If he can take RB-RB-RB, that is clearly the best option, but the chances of that are highly unlikely.

adon14x

Addicted to Softballfans
Ap charles mccoy forte will all be kept and probably foster ball lynch morris stacy bernard murray bell.... pray you have a early pick because if not you lost the next best rb after the top 4. JT is a steal at 16 but it wont matter when youre putting moreno and mjd out there.

No league is going to let you look at available players and let you get your draft pick before you make decisions so be safe and go with Lacy, If you do get the info and you can draft Lacy its a different story.

You also got to see who is stacked enough to release a rb from the list above...

Im sure guys like Martin and Spiller are kept too if you can keep guys multiple years. Also Ellington is probably kept.

If you go RB/RB/RB, I have a feeling you won't be happy with who you get. I.E. Mathews, Gore, Gerhart

bobber_1077

I think it really comes down to where he drafts. If he can take RB-RB-RB, that is clearly the best option, but the chances of that are highly unlikely.

I just don't think he gets a RB anywhere near Lacy's calibre.
Keeping Lacy, AJG, and JT gives him a top player at each position.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
So now Davis is a 2nd tier? And you cant say mathews insteqd of lacy amd them get them both. jesus christ

Davis and Cameron will go in the top 12-24 picks. Remember, they basically start in round 4.

I completely see your side but i think it's all dependent on where he drafts. I would always keep my hire value picks

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
You get Mathews because JT is out there for someone to take or you miss him.... Im really walkig the tight rope now :D

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I could go either way and t wouldn't bother me

I'm just not as sold on lacy and i think jt has a bigger year. That's a lot of it

Plus i think several 2nd tier backs will put up numbers as good as anyone outside the big 3.....

I realize McCoy is a stud but he had 500 more yds and 3 more Tds than Chris fricking Johnson. Thats fairly big but ts not astromical. Someone will get hurt, someone will have a monster year and most importantly, someone will suck who shouldn't have. That's why I like the value pics.