Buyer Beware Keith8012/ The Hammer 1010

dirtpigs

Star Player
This guy is not living up to his part of deals, I traded him two NIW Worth M7
and he was suppose to trade me a SCN9 with receipt and a Rip it Senior 27oz. the SCN9 showed and he has been telling me that the other bat is on its way, yet it never shows. Watch out for him, he has screwed Tide_SB#32 on a another deal. Greg Grams is the name he game me. His phone number is
5156810354, never answers his phone either.

I thought I updated this thread, after many calls and dealings we sorted things out. I would never make a deal with this guy again.

Sorry for the inconvenience of not updating this,

Last edited by a moderator:

AJ22

Super Moderator
Desiree D Edwards
512 E North St
Madrid, IA 50156-1454
(515) 795-4106

Thats the info on a reverse lookup

Greg Grams
512 E. North St.
Madrid, IA

His email is [email protected]

Keith8012 was on last night ....... are these two screen names the same person ??

Just forwarding information already available .....

Last edited:

erdavemtz

COMbat Crazy
I sent him this email maybe it will help speed things along. I hope you don't mind. I really wish things like this wouldn't happen but there are alot of aholes out there.

Hey man just to let you know that your name has come up on Softball Fans that you are a person who does not deal straight. I am just trying to help rectify this situation before it escalates into some trouble for you. If you let this go too far you could be found in violation of internet fraud which is felony. My suggestion is that you communicate with the individual you made a deal with and correct this situation or give him his money back. If you don't intend to live up to your end of the deal then don't make deals on Softball Fans. You are making it hard on people who deal straight by being shady.
Thanks,
David

erdavemtz

COMbat Crazy
He Replied

Sent Greg this email and he replied a couple of times. Says he emailed you. Hope that he's telling the truth. Let us know.

Good deal. Hope everything works out. Nothing personal on my end. I would just hate to get screwed and am hoping no one else does either.

--- On Thu, 9/10/09, Greg Grams <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Re: Softball
To: erdavemtz
Date: Thursday, September 10, 2009, 12:58 PM

Well i emailed both guys to fix it.
------Original Message------
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sep 10, 2009 12:49 PM

Someone who doesn't like to see board bros on SBF get burned. Just handle your stuff it's obvious you know what I'm talking about. More than one person is missing out on stuff or money because of your shady dealings. Just fix it.

To:erdavemtz
Date: Thursday, September 10, 2009, 12:32 PM

Who are you?
To: [email protected]
Subject: Softball
Sent: Sep 10, 2009 12:22 PM

Hey man just to let you know that your name has come up on Softball Fans that you are a person who does not deal straight. I am just trying to help rectify this situation before it escalates into some trouble for you. If you let this go too far you could be found in violation of internet fraud which is felony. My suggestion is that you communicate with the individual you made a deal with and correct this situation or give him his money back. If you don't intend to live up to your end of the deal then don't make deals on Softball Fans. You are making it hard on people who deal straight by being shady.
Thanks,
David

dirtpigs

Star Player
He is now trying to tell me that I sent him return bats, these bats were brand new from the store and he is wanting to give me 50$ instead of what he owes. The bats had the wrapper on it, they had the prices still on them. They are fully returnable.

Here is what he sent me
Heres the deal. I got urs bats and they are new bats. But you didnt not inform me that they are both replacement bats and are non returnable. So i dont believe its fair for me to give you 2 bats that are returnable. I will gladlt send you ur recpt and 50 bucks. But 2 bats our out of ?.

dirtpigs

Star Player
I have already offered for him to send me the bats back and call the entire deal off, he is not doing that, i even said just give me the money that the Senior is worth, he just says that they are non returnable, I have called the store where they were purchased from they said they are returnable. I even offered to return them for him at my expense if they break.

erdavemtz

COMbat Crazy
OK guys here's the latest. Someone is not telling the truth. If they were stamped replacement then you have a big problem Dirtpigs sorry to say. Both of you are claiming something and one of you now has to prove it. If they are stamped then they are not replaceable no matter what the store says. Did they have a receipt? My suggestion is for both parties to just give each other their stuff back and call it a day. The thing is dirtpigs your bats have probably been used and will not be new in wrapper. Greg you need to show pics of the bats he sent you so you can show what you got.

post some pics of them so you can clear your name. If you are right you are right. No problem defending yourself just give your side of the story. Otherwise it will look like you're not dealing straight.

Date: Thursday, September 10, 2009, 2:07 PM

Ok thanks. Bc the 2 bats dirtpigs sent me are stamped replacement and thats why we are having problems
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from U.S. Cellular

-----Original Message-----

Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 19:04:48
To: <[email protected]>

Yes in most cases they are.

Date: Thursday, September 10, 2009, 1:28 PM

When a bat is stamped replacement they are non returnable? Correct

bobber_1077

OK guys here's the latest. Someone is not telling the truth. If they were stamped replacement then you have a big problem Dirtpigs sorry to say. Both of you are claiming something and one of you now has to prove it. If they are stamped then they are not replaceable no matter what the store says. Did they have a receipt? My suggestion is for both parties to just give each other their stuff back and call it a day. The thing is dirtpigs your bats have probably been used and will not be new in wrapper. Greg you need to show pics of the bats he sent you so you can show what you got.

post some pics of them so you can clear your name. If you are right you are right. No problem defending yourself just give your side of the story. Otherwise it will look like you're not dealing straight.

Date: Thursday, September 10, 2009, 2:07 PM

Ok thanks. Bc the 2 bats dirtpigs sent me are stamped replacement and thats why we are having problems
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from U.S. Cellular

-----Original Message-----

Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 19:04:48
To: <[email protected]>

Yes in most cases they are.

Date: Thursday, September 10, 2009, 1:28 PM

When a bat is stamped replacement they are non returnable? Correct

Dirtpigs isn't hiding anywhere...
This loser Greg, doesn't come on to defend himself, and just holds Dirtpigs bats...
If they are NR as this loser claims, dirtpigs said to ship them both back and he says no?? That is very sketchy to me...sounds like he is trying to pull a fast one...
Plus he has been asked for pictures of the bats showing the NR stamp and produces nothing?? I call BS on this...
This guy has been a joke from day one, I think he is grasping at straws and delaying hoping this disappears...

dirtpigs

Star Player
I have called this guy numerous times, he said things would be out by Saturday, I have heard nothing from him. He called the store where the bats were bought and found out that they are returnable. This guy is not good to go at all.

dirtpigs

Star Player
Still nothing from him. Anyone know him? I would rather complete the deal before any other action gets taken. He is not a good to go guy. Avoid him or make him ship his stuff first.