Killeen/ Ft. Hood area

shawn400ft

Retired Army Vet
Looking to play on a team that doesn't take themselves too seriously. I can travel now that my youngest is walking. I'm a pretty decent hitter, and 1B. Board bros I've played with:

Juggster
Sherwood17
DJCasper
Roundin4
Jsleeves
Upstatelongbal
Hcarcrx
Herts9
BP15
And a few more. If you need references

apilot

Veteran
Sorry to hijack your thread, I'm looking to pick up with someone in Fort Hood area, I'll be there TDY for a while.

have you checked out the austin area,would be good for tourney play,not sure if the drive is to much for a league tho,Georgetown is an option also down there for ya.

bashbro24

Back in the game
Thanks Rick. I would love to still be your teammate, but I just couldn't travel that much. I hated playing without my family present.

Yeah bro here in El Paso until March (trying to get back to Richmond). Playing down here is ok. They got allot of good dudes. We are doing ok right now. We just won a Men's C in New Mexico. So far we have played five tournaments and won three (one C, one open, and one military B), placed second (military B) and third (open). Man, make sure you keep posted bro. Clay and I was just talking about you playing the other day.