Knock Cancer Out of The Park! Rakestraw and Sewell Benefit Softball Tournament

Men’s and Co-ed Bracket plus a Home Run Derby
Saturday August 25th 2012
North Lakes Park
2001 W. Windsor
Denton, TX 76201
Contact Josh Sizelove at 214-732-9551 to enter or for more info. Thanks.
Prizes include: (2) Louisville Slugger TPS Z-1000 USSSA softball bats
Cost: $180/team
**Only approved balls will be allowed to be used and will be available for purchase at the field prior to game**
All Proceeds will benefit Kamryn Rakestraw and Sophie May Sewell, 2 sweet little girls battling neuroblastoma, a rare form of cancer. All proceeds will benefit these girls in their extended recovery. The Rakestraw and Sewell family thank you for your support.

how is a team going to split 2 softball bats between 15 people?[/QUO

I will have shirts as well, but plenty of tournaments give out bats as prizes. I cant really even believe you are asking this question. Team bat is usually the best option in this scenario

pg1027

Addicted to Softballfans
good luck at your tourney. Great way of helping out the kids. If my team wasn't already signed up to play this weekend, I'd bring this up for sure

BWitt

Bat flipping with style!
how is a team going to split 2 softball bats between 15 people?

Really? Its a benefit.....be glad its more then a T-Shirt. Most of these things up here in the Sherman Denison area, go on without much for prizes.

Seems like you got your stuff together. I'll try to enter a team.

Really? Its a benefit.....be glad its more then a T-Shirt. Most of these things up here in the Sherman Denison area, go on without much for prizes.

That would be great, text me 214-732-9551 as soon as you find out.

Thanks

North Lakes Park
2001 W. Windsor
Denton, TX 76201
**Only approved balls will be allowed to be used and will be available for purchase at the field prior to game**
All Proceeds will benefit Kamryn Rakestraw and Sophie May Sewell, 2 sweet little girls battling neuroblastoma, a rare form of cancer. All proceeds will benefit these girls in their extended recovery. The Rakestraw and Sewell family thank you for your support.

Help me keep this on the front page. I need a few more teams to complete my bracket. ^^^^^^^^

North Lakes Park
2001 W. Windsor
Denton, TX 76201

Bump ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

pg1027

Addicted to Softballfans

Yeah most benefits I've been apart of are a really crappy participation-sized trophy for the whole team.

Thanks to all that came out and supported this benefit. I want to give a special thanks to all the teams that played: NTX Venom, Realside Softball, Prototype/Soldi , Maui Built/ Sagnasty and Vendetta. Your contributions will go along way in serving the Rakestraw and Sewell families. Also a special thanks to John Heath of Maui Built/Sagnasty for donating Prototype product that we sold and all the volunteers who gave sacrificed their weekend to help where needed. May God bless these families and their little girls as they fight this life threatening illness.