Knock off speedcross shoes?

Hagen49

So I decided to hop on Ebay and take a look at what was out there as far as Speedcross shows to possibly play in. The 1st thing i noticed was a ton of new ones listed coming from China, which I figured likely meant they are knock offs. Has anyone tried out the knock offs and have any good or bad experiences with them? $35 seems like they would be worthwhile to test out haha.

tonys1

cool deal man - that's if you want your soles to wear out in no time, everything glued together instead of sewn together. They might last a month if you're lucky.

Worm

<font color="#FF3030">I'm CrEePy & I'm CrAwLy</fon
So I decided to hop on Ebay and take a look at what was out there as far as Speedcross shows to possibly play in. The 1st thing i noticed was a ton of new ones listed coming from China, which I figured likely meant they are knock offs. Has anyone tried out the knock offs and have any good or bad experiences with them? $35 seems like they would be worthwhile to test out haha.
I bought a pair once and the sole fell off after 1 game. I’ll stick to the authentic Solomon’s

jkwoody22

League ball huer
I bought a pair off eBay to try, never got them and they had to refund my money, boombah, elite, have knockoff soles, probably made in same factory and are cheaper, but not 35$ cheap

J2009

Boom !!!!!
One thing I learned very early don't cheap out on shoes, good quality and cushing go along way to you playing longer and feet and knees from not killing you.