Not GTG knucklehead81

MaMaLuLu

Addicted to Softballfans
really wish I didn't have to do this but,

I bought a 2 series asa recoil from ''knucklehead81'' on 01-17-2014. I have yet (01-30-2014) not received anything through the mail, no tracking number either. He Hasn't logged on sbf since 01-17-2014.

I normally would have waited a little longer before dropping the ''NGTG'' on him.. because the shipment might have been delayed at customs.. then I receive a p.m. from a guy who bought one of his other recoils he had for sale.. guy says he hasn't heard anything from knucklehead81 since he sent the money.. and if the bat was ever shipped he should have had it long ago. This member is ''Bailey-Blue''. Unfortunately for him, as he tells me he sent paypal money as a gift.

I sent a couple pm's to knucklehead81's forum friends asking if something was wrong with his personal life but they couldn't be of much help.

I opened a paypal dispute to get my money back.. first time I ever do this, hope I don't lose anything.

For the record here's my communication with knucklehead81 during this deal :

Me (01-17-2014) : send the money through paypal.
Me (01-20-2014) through email : what's going on man I sent the money friday and havent heard a word from you since
Him (01-20-2014) through email : Ya I know. Say funds were recieved Saturday n I couldn't ship til today.
Me (01-23-2014) through email : Im not getting a lot of communication from you, if you'd rather not send the bat we can undo the deal I will leave good feedback no problem.. got a ton of bats in the closet just wanted to try the 2 series

At this point I had not receive a tracking number or anything.. haven't heard from him since.

Joker

really wish I didn't have to do this but,

I bought a 2 series asa recoil from ''knucklehead81'' on 01-17-2014. I have yet (01-30-2014) not received anything through the mail, no tracking number either. He Hasn't logged on sbf since 01-17-2014.

I normally would have waited a little longer before dropping the ''NGTG'' on him.. because the shipment might have been delayed at customs.. then I receive a p.m. from a guy who bought one of his other recoils he had for sale.. guy says he hasn't heard anything from knucklehead81 since he sent the money.. and if the bat was ever shipped he should have had it long ago. This member is ''Bailey-Blue''. Unfortunately for him, as he tells me he sent paypal money as a gift.

I sent a couple pm's to knucklehead81's forum friends asking if something was wrong with his personal life but they couldn't be of much help.

I opened a paypal dispute to get my money back.. first time I ever do this, hope I don't lose anything.

For the record here's my communication with knucklehead81 during this deal :

Me (01-17-2014) : send the money through paypal.
Me (01-20-2014) through email : what's going on man I sent the money friday and havent heard a word from you since
Him (01-20-2014) through email : Ya I know. Say funds were recieved Saturday n I couldn't ship til today.
Me (01-23-2014) through email : Im not getting a lot of communication from you, if you'd rather not send the bat we can undo the deal I will leave good feedback no problem.. got a ton of bats in the closet just wanted to try the 2 series

At this point I had not receive a tracking number or anything.. haven't heard from him since.

Please tell me you have asked for a refund thru paypal?

reading s fundamental

Country35

Banned User
I was looking at buying a 2 series off this guy. Average Jay always had great luck with his 3 series so I was buying in.

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication
Hope this gets resolved quickly. I don't feel bad for other guy for sending as gift. Not sure why anyone does this.

MaMaLuLu

Addicted to Softballfans
it's really not worth sending as a gift just to save 4$ really. Unless seller is VERY reputable and the item is no more than 100-150$.

22justin82

Addicted to Softballfans
100% agree with that, I never understand why somebody would want to lose the protection of Paypal over 3%.

I somehow skimped the line with his dispute claim in it. Sorry Joker one day I'll be perfect like you. You think I could come to Colorado and smoke a couple doobies and get some pointers from you?

Bailey-Blue

Part Time Player
I gave the money to my cuz which is on here and I used his PayPal and he sent it that way..I joined this site cuz he said it was the best and most reliable.. First time I ever buy something off here I get stiffed..thanx softball fans.. Everything mamalulu says is true.. This guy stiffed us

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication
This was my first buy I knew nothing about this insurance stuff

I highly recommend reading the proper buying/selling/trading thread. It specifically says in there not to send money as gift. We are all here to help and very much don't want to see this happen, but you also have to help yourself. Ask questions if you don't know something.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I gave the money to my cuz which is on here and I used his PayPal and he sent it that way..I joined this site cuz he said it was the best and most reliable.. First time I ever buy something off here I get stiffed..thanx softball fans.. Everything mamalulu says is true.. This guy stiffed us

You/he are covered through PP, just an inconvenience. The guy has 4 deals I think it was and he wasn't made to ship first or use a middleman. There are ways to minimize risk here but if you stretch the risk the chances are greater for mishaps. Hope this gets resolved. Lot of good dudes here that have earned their stripes. But some haven't. Hope you get $ back or bat.

stork

Time to do some research. Ignorance is not an excuse so learn suggested sales practices in the Sticky threads and the top of all sub-forums that apply.

stork

3 fb vs 4 fb. Should have use a middleman or bought from an established member.

MaMaLuLu

Addicted to Softballfans
Well he had only one gtg feedback from a deal where he was the seller.. being the buying doesnt really count in my mind. But I'm paying paypal 3% more for insurance.. exactly for this type of situation. Risk I'm taking is getting a bat that's not accurately described.. which I imagine is way harder to get a refund by paypal when that happens. But nothing shipped at all damn..

If nothing gets resolved by knucklehead I'll post his name and paypal email in this thread to make sure nothing happens again with him

MaMaLuLu

Addicted to Softballfans
by the way it's weird that this happens with such a rare bat... I mean if I wanted to scam people I would post something like 27oz z2k ri for sale or whatever. Still hoping he has a good reason for not shipping and will show up here to resolve this

22justin82

Addicted to Softballfans
If someone has less then 10ish sales and won't ship first, in my eyes that's a warning flag. I will NOT do any deal with them. I don't care how many times the insist they are G2G. That's like giving a random dude $20 for a sack of weed he has to get around the corner. Ya like hes going to come back, better go get that **** then get my money!

Joker

you need to start your own thread

Bailey-Blue

Part Time Player
Like I said my cuz did the money sendin I don't have a paypal.. I blame him for the insurance thing and the recoil guy for not sendin the damn bat.. Sux cuz I want the bat not my money back.. Been trying to get that red recoil in that condition for that price for months now

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication
I learned my lesson thanx guys

This isn't about learning a lesson. Do as Joker said and start your own ngtg thread. If the op gets his bat, this will be deleted and know one will know you also got screwed by this guy. At the very least the seller will get an outstanding bad dealer tag and won't be able to deal on here til he fixes this.

MaMaLuLu

Addicted to Softballfans
Btw I sent him a message straight through paypal just before creating this thread.. no response to this day

scott.MI

The Veteran
If nothing gets resolved by knucklehead I'll post his name and paypal email in this thread to make sure nothing happens again with him

Btw I sent him a message straight through paypal just before creating this thread.. no response to this day

16 days since deal, 13 days since last contact and he's gotten 1 other person....Enough waiting, don't forget address, phone number?.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
his profile says he lives in Iowa, you could try posting in the regional forums and see if anyone knows him. He's also got a few "friends" on SBF. You can PM them and see if they know anything about this guy.

gregfocker77520

Addicted to Softballfans
sorry fellas! I guess I got lucky and I did receive my 2 series recoil. He did take several days to ship out, he said he had someone close to him in the hospital extremely ill.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
If you really want to help you should post whatever contact info you have so these other dudes can try and get their bats they are owed.