Kyle Evans for 2012 Indiana All Star Team ver.2

cntrain

When it only takes a couple minutes to catch up on this thread after being gone for months, you guys officially suck.

Hope everyone is doing well!

cntrain

Seriously,Carl and I were talking last week and your name came up...in a good way.

cool, I just haven't talked to anyone on here lately. Between work and the baby, I am scarce in most of my old circles. Maybe that was the "good way" you mentioned? Lol

Coach24

Pull my finger
Hey MVP,if you aint gonna play atleast forfeit the game so I can play somebody else !! Same for your little brother !

KEvans11

See it, Feel it, Trust it
anyone else have opinions on this Directors Cup?

seems like a joke to expect upper teams to pay 3 grand to play the little NSA conference when USSSA conference is what 5 grand? and you get to play in the real conference.

Stroh13

anyone else have opinions on this Directors Cup?

seems like a joke to expect upper teams to pay 3 grand to play the little NSA conference when USSSA conference is what 5 grand? and you get to play in the real conference.

I'm with you on that. I understand trying to emulate USSSA but I can't see this working.

shipe35

Addicted to Softballfans
honestly I think it is best for a Gold team, if you are planning on a NSA schedule. as far as paying 2 grand more and play in the conference, you have to take in the cost of travel with that. closest Conference events are TN, IL, OH, TN, OH, MI and then all the trips to florida. Most of the Directors cup is in Indiana, OH, MI, and KY with worlds closer. In all honesty, I really do believe this is a good program and a good price. 8 tournaments for 3grand plus hotels at the directors cup, and YOU COULD win money towards travel and pocket.

Stroh13

honestly I think it is best for a Gold team, if you are planning on a NSA schedule. as far as paying 2 grand more and play in the conference, you have to take in the cost of travel with that. closest Conference events are TN, IL, OH, TN, OH, MI and then all the trips to florida. Most of the Directors cup is in Indiana, OH, MI, and KY with worlds closer. In all honesty, I really do believe this is a good program and a good price. 8 tournaments for 3grand plus hotels at the directors cup, and YOU COULD win money towards travel and pocket.

I can't say I'm as versed in what they're trying to do as maybe you are. My thing is though. Couldn't you already have these things without shelling out the money upfront? You can pick which events you want to make. They already give you travel money for winning NITs and such.

shipe35

Addicted to Softballfans
You are right that these tournaments already existed, but NITs have never payed out like this before. that is why there is an increase in the price. You receive travel money but never cash i believe.

Blume55

Team Reebok

Where do you come up with 8 trnies? I count 5 plus paid hotels...

Banks24

Which way is up?
• April 13-14 – C-BUS Classic - Columbus, OH
• April 20-21 – King of Swings - Waukegan, IL
• May 4-5 – Great Lakes Classic - Muncie, IN
• May 11-12 – Indianapolis, IN
• May 25-26 – Thoroughbred Classic – Lexington, KY
• June 8-9 – Show Me Classic – St. Louis, MO
• June 22-23 – Ohio Valley Classic – Cincinnati, OH
• June 28-30 – Director’s Cup Championships – Kalamazoo, MI

Blume55

Team Reebok
You get 4 trnies plus a paid birth to supers for $3000. You have to pay extra to play in all 7. I think those are an additional $400 each

shipe35

Addicted to Softballfans
you have your 4 director cup tournaments, the director cup, Gold Worlds, Elite Worlds, and Super "Worlds"

shipe35

Addicted to Softballfans
There will be a membership fee offered to the first 32 teams that pay. The membership fee will be $3,000.00 and must be paid in full no later than March 15, 2013. The membership teams shall receive the following:
• Entry into four (4) of the seven (7) legs. (Entry fee for any Super, Elite, or Gold team that is not a membership team will be $350.00.
Entry for a class Silver team into any leg shall be $300.00)
• Entry into the Director’s Cup Championship Tournament. (Entry fee for any team that is not a membership team shall be $400.00.)
• “Elite” & “Gold” teams receive a paid berth to the NSA Class “Super” World Series (Entry fee for any team that is not a membership team shall be $400.00)
• “Gold” teams receive a paid berth to the NSA Class “Elite” World Series
• Paid berth to the team’s respective World Series

shipe35

Addicted to Softballfans
you automatically get about $1000 in savings with all the hotel rooms and extra tournaments if I did my math right.

shipe35

Addicted to Softballfans
but you have the chance to win more money back then ever before... I believe it is still cheeper then a conference event, but I may be wrong at that. Fact is cost have gone up in everything; electric, field maintenance, cost of living, everything plays a factor.

Blume55

Team Reebok
we might play in the few local trnies, but that is it. B and C supers are usually the same weekend or 1 weekend apart. I cant see flying to Rock Hill C supers, then flying out to Vegas the very next weekend.

If everything was covered by a sponsor the cost would be well over 10K to play in all 8 events and that is on the short side of it. The cost needs to be closer to $2000 and any team in NSA can play.

shipe35

Addicted to Softballfans
again Blume you are incorrect, not to be an ass I am just trying to inform you. it is the 4 tournaments which I listed before; the directors cup in Michigan. Gold Worlds in Il, the Elite Worlds in Michigan and Super "worlds" in warsaw, IN. there isn't the long travel as you would suspect and if you look at the weekends they are not back to back other then Gold and Elite Worlds

Blume55

Team Reebok
again Blume you are incorrect, not to be an ass I am just trying to inform you. it is the 4 tournaments which I listed before; the directors cup in Michigan. Gold Worlds in Il, the Elite Worlds in Michigan and Super "worlds" in warsaw, IN. there isn't the long travel as you would suspect and if you look at the weekends they are not back to back other then Gold and Elite Worlds

I understand and understand ur just giving me info bro.

Why was I told that Gold Supers would be in Rock Hill SC by Foltz last week?
ugggg

Blume55

Team Reebok

Also where are these dates?

shipe35

Addicted to Softballfans
yea gold supers is in Rock Hill. I am only talking about the four tournaments, directors cup, "gold" world in O'Fallon Ill, "Elite" World in Michigan, and "Super" World in Warsaw IN. That is all included in the packahe as a Gold team. Plus you have the ability to earn your berth to the Super World series for Gold