L2 & l5

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
The L2 has the SIC carbon handle which takes away vibration and is more forgiving. Pretty much the same bat with different handles. I personally like the 2 piece EL models, but the L2 and L5 are both great bats

njsoftballguy

High Class
I like the 2 piece models also. I was just reading and the L2 has a 2 oz end load opposed to around 1 on L5. What about the B1 ? Any feedback on that ?

Hacksaw34

Addicted to Softballfans
l5 and l2 have the same endload distribution depending on Weight. Both increase in endload with greater bat weight in the same increments

njsoftballguy

High Class
Need to pick up some Utrip sticks this week. All i have is ASA and a few dual stamp Eastons. So far def getting L1. Going for 2 more, either L2 and B1 or L5 and L2. So many options.....

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
since youre getting an L1 i'd maybe save some money and go L5. i think they go for around $100 NIW and the L2 and B1 can be found for $159 or less NIW. L5 hits the ball just as hard as L2 imo, just has a stiffer feel.

junski

Addicted to Softballfans
Both great sticks but i like the little more endload feel on the L5 good luck.

njsoftballguy

High Class
Thanks bros. After all that, are there better USSSA bats out there now ? See everyone swinging 100h's. I have a 98 and love it. Is it worth getting a 100 ?

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
you think the L5 feels more endloaded than the L2? we had both on our team and they felt identical swing wise. both 27oz

i wouldnt worry about getting a 100. i have an L1 and st100 and my L1 hits just as well if not better. not worth the price difference IMO. but if money is no object, go ahead. they are great bats, no doubt. z2k's are top notch and others will probably say the cl22 is top notch too if you dont have to have easton.

Jusrah99

I love my 100h's, but i think performance isnt very different from the L1...and the L1 is super cheap right now. If it were me, i would get an L1, B1 and L2...the L1 can be had for 139 right now!

Darracq

I have both the l2 and l5. The l5 hits just as good, in fact last time i hit the l5 had the longest 2 balls i hit and it has less the half the swings.

njsoftballguy

High Class
Thanks guys for all the feedback. So far I bought SCN17BH w new stamp and L1. One more stick. I'm thinking Z2K. Should I stick w Easton ? Any other usssa stick my Easton brethren would suggest ? Doesn't have to be Easton

njsoftballguy

High Class
I got my paws on an L1 and SCN17, want to grab one more. I want something other then Easton. What do you guys suggest ? Im leaning towards Z2K. I dont like Demarini two piece bats. Any suggestions ?

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
If you like a 2 piece stick with that type of stick. The 17BH is a great BP bat and will reward you down the road. I would say pony up and get a 100H or LV1. I agree with what's stated above, that the L1 is close to the 100H. The difference to some may not warrant the cost difference, but they are both great sticks. The LV1 though.... Its radonkolous. The distance is on par with my 2K+ 100H, but the sweetspot is noticably bigger and grows with more cuts. I'm probably sitting around 1500 hits on it and very pleased.

PPC#12

Manager
I have a 26.5.....................you can't have it though :) but seriously, get one. It was ok, until 4-500 then it just got stupid. Webbed up and about 6-700 on it. Just sitting in the bag waiting for total domination next year!

Jusrah99

I'm a 2 piece big barrel kinda guy lol. You can't pry my B1 out of my hands haha.

I got 1 in a trade and then traded it for an L1, so i never hit with it. Thats gonna be my next purchase. It felt like it had a slight endload to it too