L3 vs OG ASA BOSS

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
Hey fellas looking for some feedback from anyone who has swung both. I know the L3 has a 12" barrel and Boss is 13". My main question is if either one has noticeably more "junk in the trunk". I'd be going with a 26oz in either bat. Any feedback is much appreciated. TIA

SoftballDad52

Albino Rhino
I have not hit the Boss. Buy my 27 L3 has the most EL I have ever had in an ASA Bat. My 28 does also. They take a while to break in....But get very good once they get a few spirals and webbing etc...My gamer L3 has around 2000 cuts and still passes compression. It is actually a little too much EL for me.

M

MJL 00

L3 will have more noticeable EL then the Boss. Both need a ton of bp to open up, my vote is the Boss. Have had both and cant go wrong with either.

wdwlodge

Addicted to Softballfans
I have not hit the Boss. Buy my 27 L3 has the most EL I have ever had in an ASA Bat. My 28 does also. They take a while to break in....But get very good once they get a few spirals and webbing etc...My gamer L3 has around 2000 cuts and still passes compression. It is actually a little too much EL for me.

I am the opposite of SoftballDad52, I have swung the Boss but not the L3. I don't notice much EL in the Boss. It probably took about 350-400 swings for it to really open up. It was my gamer for most of last year.

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
Thanks to all for the input. I still haven't made my mind up but Im leaning towards the boss. Whichever one I buy it'll mainly be a teamer so glad to hear the boss is durable like the eastons.