L4 or L6

ETrain33

What's the difference between these, they both are explained as 12 inch end loaded 1 piece. Looks like they are both ASA only as well. Anyone swung both of these?

biggm28

Manager
I liked my 1st L6 so much, I just bout a 2nd one.
I do belive the L4 is the "Pro" model. Save money buy the 6 and swing away ;)

Gamble

Addicted to Softballfans
The L6 is the update to the Salvo; the L4 is the update to the Synergy. Buy accordingly.

yanki01

Star Player
had an OG salvo, broke and got a credit to easton. bought the L6 and im VERY happy with it.

OnlySolo

You mad?
L4 has the sic handle where as the l6 doesn't. Imo the L6 is more end loaded than the l4. L4 barrel is softer as well.

SYNERGY2

Manager
anyone hit the l6 with 44's??

I finally BP'd my L6 yesterday with 44/375s.

I had about 50 cuts from a tee prior to live pitching and it mashes them. If you miss the sweet spot you know it, but when you hit it solid it feels great and the balls fly.

I probably took about 75 swings yesterday and there is no evidence of any webbing/cracking etc. When you connect it feels great. Just to note, mine is a 28oz.

Overall great bat so far. Very happy for the price point.

charmcity

Manager
Yeah I have been looking at both bats for my ASA league. Looks like most are saying the L6 is better than the L4.

hitman444

Addicted to Softballfans
I finally BP'd my L6 yesterday with 44/375s.

I had about 50 cuts from a tee prior to live pitching and it mashes them. If you miss the sweet spot you know it, but when you hit it solid it feels great and the balls fly.

I probably took about 75 swings yesterday and there is no evidence of any webbing/cracking etc. When you connect it feels great. Just to note, mine is a 28oz.

Overall great bat so far. Very happy for the price point.

I wouldn't hit your L6 anymore with 44's. I get great distance vs 52's. No trouble putting it over the fence.

Dieselmike

Addicted to Softballfans
my L4 28 out hits my 28 oz L6 easily but if i had to pay full price i would definetly go with the L6 and save $100. people dont give their L4's enough time once they have a 100-150 hits they are lights out.

SoftballDad52

Albino Rhino
I personally like the L6 better, but I am not giving up on L4. Weird that my L6 has absolutely no spirals and the L4 has a few. According to easton website the L6 is all IMX and the L4 is IMX barrel and a new SIC Carbon handle. This is weird since the barrels seem to react much different. L6 is crisper and is not sprialing....yet