L5 thoughts

SidewayS00

Addicted to Softballfans
Feeling like a noob here cant seem to find much feedback on the L5 with the search. Trying to figure out what everyone thinks/feels about them good or bad. Are they durable with decent pop or just an ok kind of bat. Any feedback is appreciated thanks

junski

Addicted to Softballfans
Great stick and very underrated has good pop once broken in and for the price it's a steal. Handle is a little stiff but not bad, durability is good you won't be sorry imo good luck.

I am a WORTH GUY & I brought an L5 for fall ball & I'm telling yoju, I LOVE it, it has some webbing now & it's HOT like white coals. & with my WORTHS they are 14 1/2 in barrels this is 12 in. I usually swing 27 but this is a 26 so I had to get used to it. I didn't like it at 1st but I have got the SS on lock now. I said I may have to get another one lol.

Darracq

Dont let the price fool you, this is as good as anything out there, I have been hitting mine better than my l2, just mashes the ball and these are very durable.

Jordan9215

Star Player
I'm just going to repeat what everyone else has said. Very good stick! We won one in a tournament a couple weeks back and we have been very pleased with it performance, if def has good pop out of the wrapper. I usually swing an Izzy Psycho or a Z2K (never been an Easton guy) and the only complaint I have is I am personally going to have to adjust to the shorter barrel. (I mis-hit a couple off the taper in BP, never done that with the Z).

Great bat for the price!

BennyD417

Baller
Some good stuff here. I look forward to getting mine in trade. I have hit it before. My buddy has it. I like that bat, def seems like it needs work to be broken in. I can see the small sweet spot, but I am glad to hear it compares with all the ridic bats Easton has now....

DocB04

Starting Player
I agree with all of the above. It took me some time to get it broken in but it came alive this summer. I have probably 1000 hits on mine and it feels better after every bp.

PPC#12

Manager
Glad came across this thread. Going to order one now and BP the s*** out of it til my current gamer breaks.. That could be a while though.

muskaaron

Manufactured To Hit Bombs
Glad i picked one up for $87 the other day...cant wait til it get here :) worth a shot for bp at least.

Hacksaw34

Addicted to Softballfans
Thats a great Price. They are great bats and on par with anything else new stamped in my opinion

R. Boogie

Addicted to Softballfans
I have been using it this fall season. I was hitting a lot of bp with it before the fall season to get it ready. All season long I just haven't been getting the distance with it. I was hitting hard liners and grounders but couldn't go deep with it. I was wondering if my swing just didn't fit the small barrel. I was on the verge of looking to get back into Mikens. Then two weeks ago the ball just started flying off the bat. The same hard liners are now carrying to the fence. I'm glad I stuck with the bat. My recommendation is to bp the hell out of it and be patient. It'll get there.

Jroby9

The Kid
^^^^^ so true. Buddy of mine has one and he is starting to really enjoy it the more and more we BP. As is the same story for my L2.

DocB04

Starting Player
^ same here. I probably have 1000 hits on mine and it's barely starting to open up. I can't wait to see how it gets after some more BP.

DColeman28

I swung one in a Bat Stock tournament here and traded my OG Z2K for a NIW one the following week. To me it was the best trade a I made. Mine is starting to open up with about 150 - 200 hits. Bat is the sleeper bat of the year along with the KF30.