L6 carnage

Rega17

'MERICA
This thing was hot as any Asa bat for a lot of hits. Took a while to get there. My buddy bought it back in April of 2014. It never spiraled until the crack started. RIP

20160116_190938_zpsxb0vh0jq.jpg

20160116_190943_zps7z8l0mft.jpg

20160116_190954_zpsh6xeuajx.jpg

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
Yea, a lot of people always count ASA Eastons out...theyre on par with all the other bats with pretty paint.

mnball

Addicted to Softballfans
I have 2 white L6 and 2 green L6 and they are incredible ASA bats. Its just that it took well over 500 hits to get them really hot and once they got some spiral action going they where amazing. The green L6 new in the wrapper with a receipt are going for $89 - $99 all day long.

4xtra

Player/Coach
L6

This thing was hot as any Asa bat for a lot of hits. Took a while to get there. My buddy bought it back in April of 2014. It never spiraled until the crack started. RIP

20160116_190938_zpsxb0vh0jq.jpg

20160116_190943_zps7z8l0mft.jpg

20160116_190954_zpsh6xeuajx.jpg

Boy...
the L6 is durable and I bet you got well over 5k hits on that to break it like that. This is the first one I ever seen break because I seen teams use the same L6 for years and the bat is still standing.

Rega17

'MERICA
Boy...
the L6 is durable and I bet you got well over 5k hits on that to break it like that. This is the first one I ever seen break because I seen teams use the same L6 for years and the bat is still standing.

I doubt it got close to 5k hits. Most of its hits came from my buddy and his brother. Both of them are very hard hitters. I can't really estimate since they could have hit without me but I doubt they did too much.

jk22

Humpty Dumpty was Pushed.....
Boy...

More like 5 hits..judging by pics, looks like the wrapper was peeled, and someone pitched a bowling ball at it

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Turf fields and indoor bp? Is one of the cleanest broken Eastons for sure.

Rega17

'MERICA
Turf fields and indoor bp? Is one of the cleanest broken Eastons for sure.

Never been on a turf field. We take care of our bats is the best I can tell you. Every bat I've bought new and swung till death didn't have end cap wear or big obvious paint chips. We hit 44/375 with some random classic ms and 44/400 thrown in. It didn't get gamed a lot. My buddy usually swung his true one.

Ballisttic

Star Player
Never been on a turf field. We take care of our bats is the best I can tell you. Every bat I've bought new and swung till death didn't have end cap wear or big obvious paint chips. We hit 44/375 with some random classic ms and 44/400 thrown in. It didn't get gamed a lot. My buddy usually swung his true one.

Gaming sticks get beat all to hell if team mates use them and even if they dont someone always take your bat and slings 50 foot into the fence or slides it 50 foot through the dirt. Slinging a bat from home plate to the dug out wrecks the end cap.

I only use my favorite bat when im in the first base side dugout so i can hand it to a team mate lol.

Just taking bp really doesn't make bats looked to used unless they web up, spiral or break.

Magic erasers make a bat look like new.

Rega17

'MERICA
Gaming sticks get beat all to hell if team mates use them and even if they dont someone always take your bat and slings 50 foot into the fence or slides it 50 foot through the dirt. Slinging a bat from home plate to the dug out wrecks the end cap.

Magic erasers make a bat look like new.

We generally play with the same guys through different leagues. None of our bats get tossed around like that. They usually get handed or tossed in the air to the next person on the way to the dugout.

Yup magic erasers work wonders.