Labor Day Weekend

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Any pick up games or BPs in the Whittier area of So Cal this weekend? My Senior Leagues and my Sunday pick up game have all been cancelled and want to play this weekend. Gotta keep those diminishing skill sharps?
Please LMK, down for what ever, at least some BP.
Cell is (562)652-6228, txt is best or leave a VM.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
I was hitting my RIP It Elite today. Just tossing the ball in the air and hitting it about 250 feet. I think I need one of those fake ASA stamps for it, LOL. Looks like if I wanna play in any non senior leagues I gotta start my own team. Who's in?

RoadDog

I was hitting my RIP It Elite today. Just tossing the ball in the air and hitting it about 250 feet. I think I need one of those fake ASA stamps for it, LOL. Looks like if I wanna play in any non senior leagues I gotta start my own team. Who's in?

I'm down to join your team (my company willing to sponsor team too) LMK.

_brudy

When/where you looking you to play? I might be interested and I know of maybe 2 more guys in the Whittier area. I know you’ve mentioned York a few times