LaBron is going back to Cleveland

Skrizzy

Star Player
All those ripped/burned jerseys are being re-issued and Cavs jerseys sales are skyrocketing in Miami. Lol

tz23

Addicted to Softballfans
They have some good pieces, but I dont think they can win right away. If I were him I wouldnt of went back because of what happened when he left, the town and owner owe him an apology imo.

On a side note if they pick up Love they could be tough.

ntz

tricknollegy
All your analysis is dumb as hell. Any team lebron joins in the east is instantly a top two team. There's nothing to talk about

tz23

Addicted to Softballfans
Ya and a top 2 team out the east means what?? You make the playoffs, it doesnt mean you win championships.

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
Melo is staying NYC.... ***** Miami and their fans... Lebonbon did the right thing to go back home.. its more than BB, it will help the city businesses and add Manziel in the mix, it's great day in Cleveland... good for them.

AmishFusion

Addicted to Softballfans
Is there a tiny possibility that wade could be following James to Cleveland if they can't get Love???

ntz

tricknollegy
Wade is broke down as hell who gives a **** if he goes to Cleveland that wouldn't change anything

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication
Born and raised in Cleveland. This kinda thing never happens here. City is so upbeat right now. Bron, Johnny football, Michael Brantley and Cleveland gladiators. Things finally looking up.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I have no real reason to be happy for cleeland. Never been there, don care about the city or know anyone from there. However, it seems liek they'd been down on their kck so i hope thsi works out. Not really, i don't give a **** about Cleveland