Lafayette "Big Money Shootout"..May 26-27..3gg bracket

remo5

Addicted to Softballfans
Now thats a funny reply!!! You have been banned from any Indiana tourneys i was told...Sandbagging in C in illinois doesnt work in Indiana...Im gonna have a B/C here soon you guys can get in

Unless you want to bring your best squad and i will get my Squad and go Best of 7 for a $1000...lmk? I will get the free popcorn for everyone...:eek:

LOL. Man your team much have a butt load of money or you guys are just super confident!! Now that you are bringing up series, we are hosting a "Southern Super Series" in Bloomington IL at Champion Fields (super nice complex) on Aug 4th and 5th that will be a series format. We are taking 8 teams, best of 5 series all rounds. Entry fee is $350 for the upper. I only have one opening left. Yours if you want it! The "series" will be show casing the event, but there will be a 16 team D/E tounrey double elim tourney ($200entry) as well. Let me know if you guys are interested. Should be "easy" money for you guys right?

LOL. Man your team much have a butt load of money or you guys are just super confident!! Now that you are bringing up series, we are hosting a "Southern Super Series" in Bloomington IL at Champion Fields (super nice complex) on Aug 4th and 5th that will be a series format. We are taking 8 teams, best of 5 series all rounds. Entry fee is $350 for the upper. I only have one opening left. Yours if you want it! The "series" will be show casing the event, but there will be a 16 team D/E tounrey double elim tourney ($200entry) as well. Let me know if you guys are interested. Should be "easy" money for you guys right?

I would say a little bit of both!!! It would be like you guys bringing a knife to a gun fight and we will leave it alone from there...lol..for the record Remo5 and i are just messin with each other on here before people start gettting all worked up over this...:D

I will talk to the guy that runs our team and get back to ya..whats all the info..like payout,1 day or 2 day,nsa asa usssa? give me some details

remo5

Addicted to Softballfans
I would say a little bit of both!!! It would be like you guys bringing a knife to a gun fight and we will leave it alone from there...lol..for the record Remo5 and i are just messin with each other on here before people start gettting all worked up over this...:D

I will talk to the guy that runs our team and get back to ya..whats all the info..like payout,1 day or 2 day,nsa asa usssa? give me some details

Haha!! I will get in touch with you about the details. Don't want to start advertising on your thread...

shawdogg21

Addicted to Softballfans
Let's fill this up!!! Always a great time and plenty to do if have stay overnight. Nice mall, plenty places to eat, bars and adult entertainment!! Lmao plus nicely ran tourney with good payouts!! Bump for more teams

remo5

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey since we went 1-2 at the Supers in Muncie and we obviously can't compete in C can we play?

Caseyj7

Addicted to Softballfans
just because you went 1-2 in muncie doesnt mean you cant compete in C remo... you know you guys are a solid team.. prolly just had an off day

remo5

Addicted to Softballfans
I know! I was just joking... We lost both of our games by a combined 3 runs. We pissed both of the games we lost away. Got beat my team Hoover which was embarrassing. We hit into 4 DPs and made crucial errors at critical spots. The loss to kovalt I can deal w because they were a real good team. Still should of beat them too. Got down 18-3 and battled back to lose by 2 and errors killed us again. Your right, it happens and I wish I could say that last weekend was the only time its going to happen but I would be unrealistic in saying so.