Lafayette "Earlybird" 4 game guarantee Tournament

Tbag23

Addicted to Softballfans
I am going to strike out on purpose (or just strike out like normal) just to hear him ring me up. Great dude. Good work on getting him!

Cubslover

Certified Mother****er
Its a 4gg...paid umps plus the cost of the fields and the insurance liability that needs to be bought for the fields...its not cheap to run a tourney here unless you run it thru an association that lets you use there insurance policy. Insurance policy is very expensive to run a tourney. Not sure how it is where your from but thats how it is here. Keep in mind everyone is getting 4 games as well. I do what I can with what the costs are.

If you guys arent happy about it I will send your check back to your team coach and fill the spot.

****, I'm happy getting games in. If we get the money back, even better.

Pool A---Saturday

1. Devil Donkeys---8,10,12,2

2. Scared Hitless---8,10,12,4

3. Swingers---8,10,2,4

4. Triple Play---8,12,2,4

5. No Glove No Love---10,12,2,4

Pool B---Saturday

6. Dogg Pound---9,11,1,3

7. Mr Fence It---9,11,1,5

8. Gamblin Express---9,11,3,5

9. Mudcats---9,1,3,5

10. Hot Sauce---11,1,3,5

Last edited:
I can take 2 more teams for Sunday--only gonna take 10--so there will be 2 more spots for Sunday--Deadline is Tuesday March 6--9pm

jshell73

Far from Normal
Just curious how you're doing payouts. Is there a championship team from each pool that will get the money? assumming that would be based off of win/loss record then run differential. Or is there a single elim tourney or some kind of championship game between pool A and pool B?

Just curious how you're doing payouts. Is there a championship team from each pool that will get the money? assumming that would be based off of win/loss record then run differential. Or is there a single elim tourney or some kind of championship game between pool A and pool B?

Saturday is a winner from each pool...each pool will have a winner..Pool A and Pool B are seperated into rec/league and tourney teams..thats why I'm keeping them seperate and having 1 winner from each pool..pool winner is decided by w/l then run diff for a tie breaker..each team gets 4 games

jshell73

Far from Normal
Saturday is a winner from each pool...each pool will have a winner..Pool A and Pool B are seperated into rec/league and tourney teams..thats why I'm keeping them seperate and having 1 winner from each pool..pool winner is decided by w/l then run diff for a tie breaker..each team gets 4 games

That's absolutely fine. I didn't see it anywhere in the thread so I thought I'd ask. Thanks

drburges

OOH KILL EM
Good thing is it poured last friday and a team hit on saturday there and they said the fields were perfect...ag-line at its finest

Yeah after all the rain Friday the field was fine Saturday when we hit. Not a puddle in sight. OF even drained well

danthrop

Addicted to Softballfans
We were just at the fields hitting. Minus the 800 mph winds looks like the fields don't need much work at all. They were out dragging the other two so should be a good time!!