Landsharks Buy-in

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
ORDER IS CLOSED

Is that time of the year again. Brought to you by the Chicago Hitmen, this year's Halloween tourney costume, the Landsharks.

The deadline for this order is 11/23. After that date, I'll give it through the weekend for people to FINISH paying (if they haven't already by then) and for the few "oh hey, can I get in on this" orders to jump in as well. The order will be submitted on 11/25. This is a great idea for all you Secret Santas out there.

Price is $50.00 shipped to your door. - please paypal me at [email protected] - for all you Canadians (meaning the people actually from Canada), you will be AT LEAST $60 to get one of your own, unless I say otherwise.

Here's what they look like - the ONLY thing you can change to the jersey is the removal of the definition on the sleeve if you wanted (the best part, in my opinion). One sleeve is the definition; the other is the Landshark logo. Alternate colors are not an option, so the color stays. They run true to size, maybe a tad snug. The raglan cut is a bit different than the standard t-shirt cut. The SBC logo will be removed.

null_zps7cda2cc5.jpg

null_zpscaaab44d.jpg

null_zpsb876cc56.jpg

landsharkdefinition_zps3b79cb26.jpg

and while the picture came out dark (it's a bit overcast today), the color of the jersey is almost identical to the color of these Kanadias (i'll try to use a different picture later):
null_zps9d319b9c.jpg

Here is how to order:

SBF Name - Size - # - NAME
(if you don't want your name, don't put anything after your number. if you want the definition removed - no idea why you would want to do that - put a * in front of your SBF name)

EXAMPLE:

Mikaka - L - 21 - MIKAKA
*SBFGuy - XL - 69 - PISSLES
GFYDude - XXL - 00

ORDER:
1. thejuggster - XL - 7 - JUGGS
2. hypeBALLER90 - 2XL - - CABALLERO

Last edited: