Las Vegas?

jackjohn

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey guys,
I have a class E team, pretty much a competitive beer league team. We are looking to have a team getaway, for lack of better words, sometime in fall/winter of 2013. Anyways, we are looking for a tournament in/near Las Vegas.
So can anyone from the area recommend any tourneys or point me in the right direction?
Thanks in advance!

We play ASA, forgot to put that in my original post.

Last edited:

UtahSBNoob

Addicted to Softballfans
Not sure about Vegas, but if you want to fly into Vegas and head to St George, they have their Halloween tournament on Oct 26-27. Best fields I have ever played on and always run their tournaments well.

JLong14

Addicted to Softballfans
ASA Sin City World Series at Big League Dreams is in Late Oct and is a great tournament at a ridiculous facility, all turf infields and replicas of major league ball parks.

Crush17er

Addicted to Softballfans
Theres also toys 4 tots in palm springs but that might be a lil much for a beer league team...

jackjohn

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks guys! I'm really looking into the BLD tourney. That setup looks fantastic. And thanks for the heads up about the other tourneys also. I would like to do more than 2 and a BBQ, but as long as we can play competitive, I think we will be fine. I'm sure the weather in Vegas will be better than Wisconsin that time of year.