Last Night

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
I played 3 games each with a 1 HR limit, I hit 3 home runs for a total of 9 Rbis. It feels good to hit them when I'm trying, all to often when I try to use our HR, I fly out. One of the of the girls we played in the 3rd game, called my shot a big boy bomb. Yes I know cool starry Bra and yes I want a cookie, etc.....

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
I played 3 games each with a 1 HR limit, I hit 3 home runs for a total of 9 Rbis. It feels good to hit them when I'm trying, all to often when I try to use our HR, I fly out. One of the of the girls we played in the 3rd game, called my shot a big boy bomb. Yes I know cool starry Bra and yes I want a cookie, etc.....

This thread is a fact that coed is serious business.

DanGer1285

Addicted to Softballfans
Gratz, always nice to get the ones you're aiming for. I virtually never get them, especially for my own team.

I subbed tonight, got 3 at bats. 3 rbi, 2 oppo hr. Played it off like it was no big deal :D and I did it all the time. This is a team I regularily sub for and they keep putting me low in the order, they have said this will change on nights I come out (4HRs for them now this season). Handshake line at the end the other team all congrats'd my hitting.

Not complete brag post though, still lost 17-8. ooops.

mattgame

Manager
Brag much? Geez, I mean you're the first guy up here who has ever hit a homerun by mistake. Congrats, and keep up the good work!