Last years legit vs new legits

tmoore1256

The Veteran
So I'm switching and starting to really only swing worth for Utrip and I'm looking to pick up a legit. The only legit I've swung was last years jh it was fresh out of the wrapper so it didn't blow my mind but saw potential in it with a little Bp. My question is are the new legits worth paying the extra money for or should I just pick up last years model and save a few bucks. I'm also extremely torn between the resmondo and the jh. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Depends how much EL you like. Personally I like the jh a little more. Haven't swung the new ones so can't say.

tmoore1256

The Veteran
Personally the amount of endload doesn't really effect me much just takes a few swings and I adjust. Really just trying to see which is hotter

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
This years model is much hotter than last years. Lmk if you're interested in buying a resmondo legit (2015) I have a couple.

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
I keep hearing this years are hotter than last years. Ive only swung last years and its hard to believe this years could be hotter but that seems to be the consensus. Once they come down a few bucks Ill be picking one up.

Txjrod8

Star Player
I had last yrs 27oz utrip resmondo legit. I picked up this yrs (same weight), and sold last yrs pretty quick afterwards. It is that much better, and I loved last yrs, didn't think there could have been much that improvement. The handle is thinner than last years, but I don't care for the grip. I think it feels a little bit more endloaded than last years. Not enough to go down a size or anything. Only way I know to describe it, is it pulls hard all the way though the ball. Doesn't have that soft feel like the duo3 and last yr ressy legit IMO. I took the wrapper off during a tourney chopped the first two swings I took with it, and ever since then, it just pounds the ball. I honestly haven't felt a bat like this since they changed the usssa stamp. This is mainly all 52 balls, I haven't even bp'd the new ressy. Pretty much threw her into a game playing around, and haven't looked back.

JSkillz23

Secret Santa Terrorist
As of right now, i will not put down my Ressy Legit for any other bat. Last year i did swing the JH Legit just because it had the flex fifty handle while the Ressy was using the HD still. But this year the they have put the flex fifty on the ressy and its absolutely amazing. Sweetspot feels effortless. Endload great as always and noticeable. I would say the new line takes a tad bit more swings to break in though. And this past weekend I saw a new JH with 350 (he said) hits failed compression at 190.