league allows singlewall only whats the best

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
Top tier, IMO, would be:

Nanotek SP/SPA (SP is USSSA version, SPA is ASA version)
Nanotek Alpha/Omega
Raw Steel/White Steel

For more info, here is a chart that Frisco Kid put together:

swlist.png

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
If you like a balanced feel, go for an Anderson NanoTek SPA or NanoTek Alpha.

If you like an endloaded feel, go for an Anderson NanoTek Omega or the Demarini White Steel or Raw Steel.

guyinpink

Addicted to Softballfans
I have both a white steel and a nanotek. Both are great (I prefer the WS since I like the endload).

DemPhenom

If you like a balanced feel, go for an Anderson NanoTek SPA or NanoTek Alpha.

If you like an endloaded feel, go for an Anderson NanoTek Omega or the Demarini White Steel or Raw Steel.

this is all you need to know, all of these options are great, just comes down to preference.

xethicx

Addicted to Softballfans
White steel all day long if your league allows it. That bat hits lasers and its durable as hell.

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
White steel all day long if your league allows it. That bat hits lasers and its durable as hell.

Did you just say the White Steel is "durable as hell?" Wanted to make sure before I laughed uncontrollably at that statement...

BigShep

Who's Your Daddy!
raw steel or nano tech.. has to be all steel no composite at all. thanks for the info all
I've swung them all. If you like an endload the Anderson NanoTek Omega and the Raw Steel are excellent choices ... the Omega being more durable. If you like 'em very balanced the Nano Alpha is a clear winner. In between, the og NanoTek works well.

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
I've swung them all. If you like an endload the Anderson NanoTek Omega and the Raw Steel are excellent choices ... the Omega being more durable. If you like 'em very balanced the Nano Alpha is a clear winner. In between, the og NanoTek works well.

Omega and Alpha will be NGTG if it has to be 100% metal. They have composite handles.

Max Johnson

I am all that is man
The OG White Steel was durable but there was more than one kind. I saw some made of a slightly different material blow up pretty quick but I bought mine the week it came out and it's still fully round. I'm not an idiot so I don't swing it against blue dots when it's freezing out. I've seen a few OG White Steels still going strong with a lot of miles on them. Maybe quality control was an issue with them. I think there was an original batch that I got and then a 2nd batch of the same style of bat that seemed to have a slightly different shell that blew up pretty easy.

Any love for the Miken Fusion?

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
The OG White Steel was durable but there was more than one kind. I saw some made of a slightly different material blow up pretty quick but I bought mine the week it came out and it's still fully round. I'm not an idiot so I don't swing it against blue dots when it's freezing out. I've seen a few OG White Steels still going strong with a lot of miles on them. Maybe quality control was an issue with them. I think there was an original batch that I got and then a 2nd batch of the same style of bat that seemed to have a slightly different shell that blew up pretty easy.

Any love for the Miken Fusion?

Fusion is not singlewall.

fusion-1.png

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
Interestingly enough, the Fusion was listed as a composite by ASA when it first came out, only to be changed to multiwall. Strange.

fusion.png