league changing to hot dots 52/300, ball any good?

lineshot

Banned User
My ASA league is changing from worth grey dots asa 40/375 to worth hot dots asa 52/300 and now they are letting us use usssa bats. My question is, is this hot dot any good and will using usssa bats make any difference with this ball. Hoping its not like hitting a wet rolled up sock.

coolluvr4u1976

#1 bomb dropper
Well,,,,,,,,on the plus side you get to use Utrip bats....

On the plus plus side, going from a Worth Grey dot 40-375 to a Worth Hot Dot 52-300.... you probably wont notice that much of a difference...... on the plus plus plus side, the 52-300's will hold up alot better in the heat.... and you wont notice a Huge difference if its 50degrees out or if its 90 degree's out......

on the bad side,,, your still hitting Worths and could be hitting Evil's or dudleys.............

cmmoore628

Addicted to Softballfans
we just switched over last night. we play asa. huge difference in performance imo. but like someone said, the better hitters will be more apparent now. I would honestly take anything over the hit dot. If we could get our toxics or max specs back, i'd be happy.

woopinstick

Addicted to Softballfans
My ASA league is changing from worth grey dots asa 40/375 to worth hot dots asa 52/300 and now they are letting us use usssa bats. My question is, is this hot dot any good and will using usssa bats make any difference with this ball. Hoping its not like hitting a wet rolled up sock.

Where's this taking place, Chula Vista Rec leagues?

Hand of Mercy

^The White Devil^
I hate fielding those things, when those things hop they will take your face off. Its like trying to field a super ball if the field is hard.

single wally

Professional Amateur
Hot Dots are weak classic +'s, very sock-like. Evil or Tatoo Classic +'s are MUCH better...try to convince your LD to switch brands.