League Night Fights

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
Playing league Wednesday. Decent team with a bunch of nice guys. Started hitting a bit slow at first but we were coming back. I was on second base after hitting a laser to the fence. Bases juiced, our RCF ropes one down the LF line clearing the bases.

As our 2nd basemen comes into score from 1st, but their catcher is standing on the plate. He runs to the plate and steps on the edge to score, but accidently nudges him because he's standing on the plate. The catcher flops worse than James Harden on the ground grabbing his labia.

Umps call time to discuss the play, but the other team runs onto the field crying about their catcher was 'runt over'. They start boo hooing and running their mouths why we try to explain the catcher was standing on the plate.

A few of them run up on our team in the dugout and fights ensue. Other team is pulling hair and scratching people. They start throwing bats and gloves and using them as weapons because they were getting their ass kicked.

After 15 mins or so, the cops arrive and haul the instigators of the fights to jail (3 people from the other team). Hopefully the LD bans them from ever playing. What a bunch of pathetic losers trying to bully people over a softball game.

:bigok:

Last edited:

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles
Always 2 sides to a story. Im sure your team is full of *******s and someone probably chirped after running over a catcher

Joker

i fought my manager cause he dropped me from 8th to 9th in the lineup, chucklehead deserved it

mattya420

Manager
I once got so mad I turned a double into a triple, made a diving catch, and gassed a guy at the plate.....then I slammed 6 beers after the game with my team and went home and had a great night with my wife and kids......softball really brings out the worst in me

uniballer

Addicted to Softballfans
i fought my manager cause he dropped me from 8th to 9th in the lineup, chucklehead deserved it

Must of been at Softball Country..oh wait you didn't say anything about a gun. Man that place was crazy.

Joker

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1359927

sounds like you guys played each other. Weird how the two stories are total opposite.

rollpalm-mid.png

doG

dabz
Anyone who gets in a fist fight after their 25th birthday for any other reason other than to defend the honor of his 'ol lady or family has got problems. I would only fight if someone insulted my lady, her kids, or stepped on my J's.

killer mike

Addicted to Softballfans
Playing league Wednesday. Decent team with a bunch of nice guys. Started hitting a bit slow at first but we were coming back. I was on second base after hitting a laser to the fence. Bases juiced, our RCF ropes one down the LF line clearing the bases.

As our 2nd basemen comes into score from 1st, but their catcher is standing on the plate. He runs to the plate and steps on the edge to score, but accidently nudges him because he's standing on the plate. The catcher flops worse than James Harden on the ground grabbing his labia.

Umps call time to discuss the play, but the other team runs onto the field crying about their catcher was 'runt over'. They start boo hooing and running their mouths why we try to explain the catcher was standing on the plate.

A few of them run up on our team in the dugout and fights ensue. Other team is pulling hair and scratching people. They start throwing bats and gloves and using them as weapons because they were getting their ass kicked.

After 15 mins or so, the cops arrive and haul the instigators of the fights to jail (3 people from the other team). Hopefully the LD bans them from ever playing. What a bunch of pathetic losers trying to bully people over a softball game.

Why don't you use your mod of the year influence and Perma ban them. :bigok:

Stretch19

Grow up

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight