League Vids from Last night

Wheatbread_5

Warpath's Idol
You swing is ****ing horrible. Its a hack, chop, whatever. Learn how to swing rookie and stop texting me to view this kind of crap. J/K

MOP

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
Never said thats why we lost just saying thats why you hit so called bombs haha....you can swing a cut utrip bat with me there I don't really care. just don't blow up middle.

and just busting your balls....wether it was cut or not that grounder to short was mean! lol

Wow so now I swing a cut bat LOL Epic Combatant Butt Hurt:D

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Wow so now I swing a cut bat LOL Epic Combatant Butt Hurt:D

Goddamn!! This is getting old.........Every time that someone says anything about you. You come back with this "butthurt" bull****.......Like anyone is actually jealous of you. I like you man, but give it a ****ing rest.

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
Goddamn!! This is getting old.........Every time that someone says anything about you. You come back with this "butthurt" bull****.......Like anyone is actually jealous of you. I like you man, but give it a ****ing rest.

A spaid is a spaid.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
They are a pretty good team. Is Drew going to retire...I heard that and I just can't believe it.

I've heard this a couple of times, but I don't know for sure. Also, he's playing with the Jokers, he's not playing at all........He's not playing with the Jokers...He's not playing at all........You know how rumors are.

Raider4Life

The Sexy Veteran
I've heard this a couple of times, but I don't know for sure. Also, he's playing with the Jokers, he's not playing at all........He's not playing with the Jokers...He's not playing at all........You know how rumors are.

Isn't he still the Joker's coach?